New years

It's almost New Years and Sally was spending time with Zoe in the meantime.

  "You seem a bit upset. Are you alright?" Zoe placed her gentle hand on Sallys shoulder.

  "Yeah. I'm alright. My kids are close to growing up and you will stay 15 correct?" Sally responded.

  "Correct. I would hate it if I grew more." Zoe had to admit that growing up sucked for her.

  "So, are you and Hoodie going out or something?" Sally began to smile widely.

  "Oh.. Um... You can say that... We are kind of friends..." Zoe blushed madly and saw Hoodie down from the porch.

  "Zoe has a crush!" Chantese walked in and sat down next to Zoe followed by Ivette and Nina.

  "Well, we got to dress you up tonight to make you look beautiful for Hoodie." Ivette grinned and went to her closet.

   "And do your makeup and hair!" Nina clapped and sounded like a little school girl.

  "Ladies, we can hear you from the porch. Might want to close the door." Jeff walked in and laughed at everyone.

  "I love you though." Nina hugged Jeff and squeezed him.

  "I love you too babe." Jeff kissed Ninas forehead and left the room.

  Chantese closed the porch and could see Ajax and Jane from a distance.

  "Well, Ajax is getting closer and closer to Jane." Chantese covered her mouth and giggled.

  "They look like a cute couple. I am sure they will be happy together. Aren't they going on a date tonight for New Years?" Nina layed on her back with her elbows bent.

  "Yup! Jane is going to have lots of fun with Ajax!" Ivette said in a dirty way.

  "You think wrong!" All the girls including Zoe yelled.

  "I never said they were going to do "you know what", so that means you were thinking wrong too." Ivette stated.

  Zoe laughed away and put on a dress Ivette recommended. The dress was a long blue dress. It had blue crystals on its shoulders and along the bottom of the dress it dragged along the floor. The dress made Zoe have a slimmer waist.

  "Next?" Zoe disagreed with the dress.

  The second dress looked almost like a long prom dress. It was a bright red and covered Zoes toes. There were pearls on the right side of the shoulder and waist.

  "Next." Zoe also disagreed with the dress.

  The last dress was a lovely pearled crystallized dress. Zoe put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned around to see her back and her back was exposed. The bottom of the dress was followed by small roses that had a pearl in the center of each dress. The dress was a white color with a dash of gold.

  The front door was open and Hoodie can see Zoe looking at herself in the mirror.

  "Zoe?" Hoodie called out while walking up the stairs.

  Sally jumped to the door and closed the door while locking it. Chantese covered the blinds attached to the window so that no one can see Zoe yet.

  "Hey!" Hoodie knocked on the door while pouting.

  "Zoe is busy!" Nina giggled.

  "Alright then. I'll come back later." Hoodie scratched his head in confusion and left.

  Zoe calmed down and sighed.

  "Phew." Zoe said in relief.

  "That was a close one!" Chantese sat back down.