38

(SAM'S POV)

We had everything set up for the party and there were about 200 maybe 300 people here everyone was really quiet since we were waiting for Corey and Elton to get back. We finally started up the music after a bit and just waited for them to show up.

Elton and Corey walked in really confused trying to get through the crowd and stopped in front of the island where we were standing.

Clink! Clink! Clink! "Everyone please listen up! Thanks for turning down the music Logan."

"NO PROBLEM!" Logan yelled back making everyone laugh.

"Okay so as we all know our Uncle Elton and Aunt Corey have recently gotten married!" I said smiling earning cheers from everyone and smiles from Elton and Corey.

"Well the TrapHouse thought that that should be celebrated. Yes! I do know they got married a little over a week ago but that doesn't matter! We wanted to show them how much we love them and how happy we are that they got married. They were dating for quite awhile before Elton decided he wasn't a little bItcH, and propose to our dear Aunt Corey. We love you guys." I finally finished and everyone held up their drinks and a paper cutout of a heart.

I motioned for them to turn around and they both smiled and gasped at the little surprise. All of the hearts made a pride flag.

The music started back up and we hopped down from the counter as they turned around with smiles still plastered on their faces. Corey of course was crying and I could tell Elton was trying to be a tough guy and not cry.

"Aw come here ya big softies!" Jake said hugging them.

We all joined the hug and when we let go Elton walked over to the drinks and held up a bottle.

"Bitches. I say that we all get shitfaced, let go of any worries, and have some fun!" He said yelling.

*AN HOUR LATER*

Well everyone was drunk as hell. I was dancing (gotta keep it pg....pretty gay) with Colby, Jake and Logan were making out, so were Elton and Corey, Aaron was with some dude I think, Jessie found a girl, Devyn was sitting on the couch low-key looking pretty sad but I knew not to mess with her about it, and lastly Katrina was just staring at Devyn like a sad puppy.

The party was going really well, basically everyone was having fun, it wasn't as crowded as it was earlier, I decided to grab another drink and i walked up to Kat to ask her what was wrong.

"Hey Kat what's wrong?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"What? Oh nothing." she said flashing me a fake smile.

"You're lying." I said casually.

"Why would you say that?" she asked twidling with her thumbs.

"Well, you are staring at Devyn like a lost puppy, you never come over anymore, Devyn also looks sad, she is engaged now, and you guys got in a fight a while back." I said placing my cup down.

"I- damn Golbach. Go be a counselor somewhere else." she joked giggling.

"Okay okay but im here if you ever wanna talk." I said smiling at her.

I walked away and hung out with Colby the rest of the night occasionally giving Kat and Dev a few glances.

~

It has been a while...sorry