25

(6 MONTHS LATER)

(ELTON'S POV)

I was pacing back and forth in the dressing room for the wedding, scared out of my mind.

"Elton you are going to be fine...Why are you so nervous bro?" Sam said with a small smile.

"Yeah Uncle why so stressed?" Colby asked with a worried facial expression.

"Dude it is my wedding day just got the gitters." i said trying to calm down.

I was nervous out of my mind. What if something goes wrong? What if no one shows up? What if he says no instead of "i do." and runs away?

Knock! Knock!

mom-Honey come on its time to go to the alter. (idk what its called)

I walked out to the alter, my hands shaking and sweating.

"Come on Elton it's okay. It's gonna be okay." i whispered to myself quietly.

(10 minutes later)

I looked over once i heard the man start playing the orgeon. I saw Corey's little sister with a basket of flowers looking extreamely adorable. I soon saw Katrina and Devyn walking out in two beautiful dresses, Katrina wearing a blue dress with long sleeves and Devyn wearing a red long sleeve dress.

Then, i saw Corey. He looked amazing. He was wearing a black tux with a blue tie, his hair in his usual man bun, holding a boquet' of rainbow colored roses. He looks absolutely stunning. I can't believe we are about to be married.

He looked up at me with the biggest smile on his face.

He stepped up to the alter (i still don't know) and handed his flowers to Devyn with a smile.

"So we are joined here today with Elton and Corey to join them together in marrige." the pastor said.

(skip to the vows)

"You may now say your vows, Elton." he said with a smile.

"Thank you. Corey, i love you with all of my heart and i always have and i always will, no matter what. You are so perfect in my eyes even if you don't see it. I can't wait for the day we have kids. I can't wait until we grow old together seeing our grand-kids. I can't wait for all the little things we will to together in the years that are soon to come. Corey, i love you so much and i can't even tell you correctly." i said smiling at him then the ground.

I looked over and saw Sam, Colby, Kat, and Devyn crying. I didn't bother to look at the crowd. I soon felt a few tears fall when i looked back up at Corey.

(COREY'S POV)

I looked at Elton starting to cry because of all the sweet things he said i had noticed while he was talking that some of the crowd had started to cry with me.

"Elton, i can't even express how much i love you. I have never loved someone so much in my life. I want to share every moment with you. The sad ones, happy ones, gross, weird, whatever it is i want to share it with you no matter what. I can't wait to raise Circa with you and have children. I can't wait for us to put those rings on out fingers so I can officially call you my husband. I don't ever want to leave you. And i swear if you ever leave me i wont't be able to live with myself, but i don't even have to worry about that because i know we won't ever be without each other. Elton, i love you so much it is unexplainable." i said with a smile.

"I think you just explained it pretty well Core." Elton said with a smile and a small chuckle, whipping away his tears.

"May we have the rings?" the priest asked with a smile.

Mike came up to us with the rings in his hand holing them out to us. We both whispered a small "thank you." he gave us a nod and walked back over to the side.

"Now you may put the rings on each other's fingers." the priest directed us to do.

"Now Mr. Castee and Mr. Scherer, you may now kiss the groom." he said with a smile.

We both looked at each other and smiled before i attacked his lips in a long loving kiss that was just like the first time. The world just seemed to stop around us, and lasted for what seemed like ever, but in reality was only a few seconds.

We pulled away and i looked at Elton with a huge smile on my face."hello there husband...Corey and Elton Castee. Has a nice ring to it." I said with a small giggle.

"I love you so much baby." Elton said hugging me.

"I love you too." I said looking him in the eyes.

I squeeled as he picked me up bridal style and everyone around us either smiled or laughed. I looked over at the boys and saw them taking pictures, Aaron holding my vlog camera because i left it up to him to film the wedding.

When we got outside where we were going to have the after-party He sat me down and kissed me deeply. "I love you." we both said in unison, me giggling shortly after.

"Wow..." I said.

"What's wrong?" Elton asked concerned.

"So this is what it feels like to be a Castee?"I said laughing causing Elton to fall into a pit of laughter as well.

-----------------------------------------

To be continued...

Sorry for this being such a slow update, but i have been really stressed and stuff and i haven't really had much motivation but hope you enjoyed!

I would love if we hit 10K before my last day of school May 25 I know we CAN do it!!!

952 word count