18

!!!IMPORTANT A/N AT END PLEASE READ!!!

(COLBY'S POV)

Sam was out with Aunt Corey (lol you get it oof) and i was out with Devyn at the moment,at In and Out (? idek anymore) We decided we would meet up with Kat later on sometime and go shopping at the mall.I decided i would get some clothes that would make me look good.

We were at hot topic (heaven) and i had found a few t-shirts and some ripped jeans.

d-Hey Colby come here!

c-okay.

i walked over and saw her holding a holographic skirt and a alien crop-top...oh Jesus Christ almighty.

d-pleaseeeee...

c-Devvvvv whyyyyy?

d-You would look hot now come on!

c-Fine...

d-YAY!Now go try it on.

c-UGH i hate you sometimes.

d-I know,i know.

I walked into the dressing room and tried on all of the other clothes first and decided i would get them.I was not even going to try on the skirt and crop-top.I walked out of the dressing room to see Devyn holding a Hot Topic bag in her hand smiling while on the phone.

c-Hey Dev!

d-Hold on a sec...Yeah okay love you too.Bye!

c-Who was that?

d-Oh you will see soon enough.

c-Oh okay.

d-Did you pay for your stuff yet Bean?(YES SHE SAID IT)

c-No not yet.

*AFTER PAYING*

d-Wait did you get the skirt and crop-top?

c-No.

d-Well to bad.

c-What?

She pulled out a smaller bag and handed it to me.I opened it and saw 2 skirts and 2 crop-tops to go with them.

c-DEVYNNNN!

d-I know when someone will look good.

c-God i hate you.

d-Yeah uh huh sure you do.

*TIME SKIP TO AT HOUSE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ELTON'S DINOSAURS*

d-Hey baby!

e-Hi!

c-Oh um who is this?

e-Oh hi i'm Ellie  ( 

c-Oh so is this the person Dev?

d-Yep!Hey everyone HOUSE MEETING!!!

c-Jeez i did not know you could be so loud!

Everyone started gathering up on the couch downstairs with confused looks on their faces.

d-So guys i wanted you all to meet Ellie.

everyone-Hi Ellie!

e-Hi guys.

ec-So as the uncle i would like to know why in particular did you want us to meet her?

d-Well um she is my girlfrend! (Let me know if i should have Kat and Dev date later in the comments?MAYBE!IDK YET!!!) 

s-Cool.

c-I ALREADY KNEWWWW!

s-You did?

c-YUP!

cs-Yay! More gay couples!

ec-Oh um anything else?

d-HEY JESSIE COME HERE!

j-Coming!

c-Wait Jessie is here?

j-Hello my people!

c-Daddy!

s-What?

c-It's a joke between Jessie's fans and friends.

s-Oh

j-But i have something to tell you all too.

cs-IS THERE ABOUT TO BE MORE OF THE GAY!

e-OH MY GOD YES PLEASSSEEEEEE!

j-Welllll Zoe come here!

z-YEAH BOIIIII!

A girl walked in with short violet hair, black ripped jeans,and an over-sized twenty one pilots hoodie.

z-Hiiii!

j-Well guys this is my girlfriend...

cs-Wait?What?

j-I'm bisexual.....surprise.

s-AHHHH WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Sam stood up and hugged all of the girls and they all started laughing.Slowly everyone started to join their hug.

ec-WAIT!

He got out of the hug and ran to the garage.

c-What was that about?

cs-I have no clue.

He came back with his hands behind him.

e-Close your eyes.

c-Okay?

Everyone closed their eyes and began to wonder what on earth Elton was doing.

e-Okay open them!

We all looked up and Elton was holding a bunch of hand-held gay pride flags in his hands.

s-Cool!

j-Aww thanks Uncle.

e-Yeah thanks man.

cs-Where do you keep getting these from, i think you have a problem.

c-What?

cs-They will pop up at the randomest times!

e-*does his adorable laugh*Yeahhh.

s-Well then that didn't sound weird at all...

c-BABE! We don't need to know about that.

e-Now follow me!

We walked over to the main door to see a pride flag hanging over it, swaying slightly due to the air conditioner being turned on.

cs-Babe!

s-Uncle.

j-That is so cool!

d-It really is thank you Elton.

c-Wow!

e-Dope!

z-How did you do that though?

e-'I know a guy' He said looking at the flay with his arms crossed admiring the work.

But what made this flag so cool and special was that it had the words 'The Pride-House' in black letters on it. And that made it the coolest thing i had ever seen.

A/N Hey guys so this is pretty important...So im kinda running out of ideas,Like i know what i will do for the next few chapters but i need more ideas so plz comment down below some ideas

705 Words