35

(DEVYN'S POV)

It has been about a week since the whole possesion thing happened and everyone is back home and doing just fine, except for me. I always feel like something is watching me but when I asked the priestess about it she said I would be fine and to not worry about it. But it is really creeping me out.

I walked down stairs seeing Ellie standing at the counter talking with everyone else.

"Hey baby!" Ellie said hugging me.

"Hey." I said not really caring.

We stopped hugging and I realized Katrina had walked away. Everyone continued talking so i walked back upstairs because I knew she would be up there.

I knocked softly on the door frame seeing Kat standing there. She let out a soft hum letting me come in

"Hey Kitty cat whats wrong?" I asked hugging her from behind.

She turned around and I almost shattered at the sight.

Her eyes were bloodshot and teary, she looked broken.

"You." she whispered sniffling.

"I thought it would be different now that I told you how I felt and we could be together, but noooo. It of course just went back to normal and its all just bullshit." she said putting her arms up. I can tell she is drunk.

"Look i will work on it okay? What do you mean its bullshit? Whats bullshit Kitty?" I asked cupping her face in my hands.

"You. Us. Everything that is going on. You and Ellie." she said stepping back.

"What do you mean us, Kat?" i asked hurt.

"Its all just bullshit. You never loved me like I loved you and I know it." now i had my own tears.

"Well if that's how you feel then i will just leave." I said walking towards the door.

"Oh and Kat? I did love you. I was always just to scared to say it." and with that I walked out the bedroom only to be faced by Corey and Elton.

Elton opened his arms for me to cry into. I really did need this right now. We stood like this for a while with Elton holding me and Corey rubbing my back.

I loved Kat why couldn't she realize that?

(ELTON'S POV)

Im starting to get worried about Devyn. She has been in her room all day and has not come out to eat. I wanted for all of us to go out to eat and go to the beach for a TFIL video so I walked up stairs to get everyone and lastly I went to Devyn's room and softly knocked.

"Hey Dev?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?" she asked softly padding over to the door.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with us. We are gonna go get food first then go for a TFIL vid. If you wanna come with us?" i asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure just let me get ready..." she said softly.

"Okay! I will see you in a bit." i said jumping a bit from excitement.

"Oh and Elton?" she asked peeking her head back out her door.

"Yeah Dev?" i said walking back up a few steps to see her clearly.

"Thanks. For everything. Love ya Uncle." she said closing her door.

I smiled extremely hard when she said that. I love these kiddos with all of my heart. I really do feel like a family at this point. I'm also glad that Devyn isn't to upset to where she wouldn't talk to me or anyone.

*AT THE BEACH*(DEVYN'S POV)

We got to the beach and everyone was walking down the shore laughing and having fun well except for me. Katrina hasn't been talking much but she is still in the conversation.

Jessie and Elton walked over shortly later and asked how i was doing.

"I'm fine Guys really." I said sending them a fake smile.

"Well we know that is a lie but we aren't gonna push you because we know you will talk to us when you are ready." Jessie said putting a hand on my shoulder.

5"Wow Jessie when did you become such a dad?" Elton asked acting like a weirdo causing us to burst into a fit of laughter.

"I always have been Elton." she said walking sassily.

We walked for a little while longer until we saw a bunch of candles down the beach a bit. Then I realized it was Ellie standing in the middle of it all.

I ran up to her confused as hell.

"Okay Devyn. Don't say anything right now. I know you are confused but it will make sense. I love you so so so much,I know we haven't been dating a very long time but i thought you know what. Why wait? I had this big speech prepared but I am so nervous right now so i'm just gonna ask." she said smiling.

I looked over at everyone only to hear them all gasp. I looked back down and Ellie was on one knee with a ring.

"Devyn Lundy, will you marry me?" she asked taking my hand.

I looked at Kat to see her tearing up. Wait no she hurt me. Before I knew what was coming out of my mouth I said "Yes."

Everyone cheered for us but Elton and Corey had sad looks on their faces and Sam and Jessie were walking away with their arms around Kat.

She deserved this...didn't she?

~

DUN DUN DUN!

What will happen to Devyn and Kat?

Will she go through with the marrige?

Will Kat win her back?

Stay tuned.

Also sorry this was a bit rushed.

940 words