Thunder Love

Boom

Rumble

I woke up startled by the loud noises coming from outside. After I full regained my consciousness, I looked around the room. I could barely see my own hands. Nothing was visible and the night light was not very effective.

Then another roll of thunder boomed and it frightened me almost to the point of falling off the bed. I look to my side and see that he is laying on his stomach with both hands under his pillow.

When we went to bed, he was laying on his back with me spread on his chest, making his chest my personal pillow. Most likely throughout the night we moved around having us sleeping with our backs to each other.

RUMBLE

This one spooked me out and had me whimpering. I move towards him and try to squeeze myself under his arm.

He rises from his deep slumber to the movements from beside him. He feels her trying to push herself towards him. He must have sensed her fear. He moves his arm so she is able to lay with him, underneath his arm and flushed against him.

She feels his body pressed with his body basically on top of her however he doesn't squish her. She is able to reduce her fear. With the warmth coming from his body, she feels comfort and love. And with that feeling, she closes her eyes and falling back to sleep with no fear.

Sunlight coming through the window and shining onto her face, she opens her eyes. She turns to her side and sees he is back to laying on his back with one hand behind his head and the other on his stomach. She rolls toward him and kisses his cheek. He sighs and opens one of his eye to look at her.

"Thank you for last night," she states.

He pulls her to lay on top of him and closes his eyes. Both of his arms wrap around her and tightens them.

"You never have to thank me. Beside I enjoy having you in my arms."

"We should be getting up," she tells him however doesn't make move to get up.

"We will. In a few minutes."

Those few minutes turn into the whole day for the couple to just be in bed and enjoy each other's company.