Let Me Study

Why?

Just why?

Why do I do this to myself?

I am doomed.

My life is over.

I hate..........BIOLOGY!!!

What was my reason to take Biology? Oh because I want to be a doctor and Biology is a requirement that I have to take in order for me to reach my dream. So now I am struggling. Unfortunately, we have a test tomorrow on cells and we barely did any work for it. The teacher is so mean and strict. She has just been giving us busy work and that is it. Whenever we go to ask her for questions, she always dismisses us or just plain ignores us.

Now, out of nowhere, I have a test that I have to take and I am not looking forward to it. Somebody, please help me!!

Currently, I was skimming over my notes that I took from the textbook and highlighting points that I needed to go over again. While I was doing that, I felt a sudden breeze of air on my face. I look up and see my boyfriend with a goofy grin on his face.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" I ask him

He smirks and replies, "Well since my girlfriend is stressed, I thought why not ease her mind." He started coming closer and came behind my chair. He placed both his arms on the table, having me between them and started placing kisses on my neck. I was about to relax and lay back down on his chest when I instantly remembered where I was and what I was doing.

"No! No, no, no, no, no! I am not going to fall under your spell and not stop studying. I really need to study for Bio otherwise I will most likely fail her class and then I will never be able to go to college." I started to get up and go to where my textbooks and notebooks were placed, when he grabbed my arm and put his arms around me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Why don't you just take a break for at least 30 minutes. That way, you will have be able to relax for a while and I will be able to have some time with you. See, win-win for everyone." He tells me and starts playing with my hair.

I started feeling guilty since I have been ignoring him lately. It is not fair for him. "I would love to," I tell him, "but I can't. I really want to do good on this test. I already have a B- in her class and I do not want to have that grade drop any lower." I started to pull away from him when he pushes us both on the bed and I lay with him across me, facing me. 

"You and I both know that there is no such thing as failing in your dictionary. We also know that you will be just fine with this test because you have been studying since the first day of starting this unit. Now shall we continue some us time because I am dying to have you in my arms." He wraps his arms around me, again, and pulls me on top of him. Then, came the kisses and nuzzling my neck.

I try to get up again and get off of him. I was about to go to my desk when he once again holds my arm and pulls me on to the bed again. This time he starts tickling me.

"Stop! Stop! Oh my goodness! Chris, let me study!!" I start squealing and squirming on the bed. He gets on top of me and tickles me more. All of a sudden, he stops and I start taking huge deep breathes. I hear chuckling and look at him. He looks at me with a loving gaze and removes the strands of her from my face. Chris, then, moves to the side and takes me with him so that I am on top of him. He places his arms around me tightly and kisses my hair.

"We are taking a quick nap for at least 45 minutes. Then we are going to have something as a snack. After that we will study and I will quiz you for Bio. Finally we will go out for dinner at your favorite restaurant. Lastly we will go to bed so you could get your sleep and energy. And that's final. Understand, my love?" Chris told me what I will be doing for the rest of the day.

I just smile and give him a peck. He starts humming, giving me kisses here and there. Slowly I accept the sleep and fell into darkness, having the comfort of my boyfriend's arms around me that is giving me warmth and love.