Something is Burning

Finally. Stefan and I were finally able to go out today. We have been working like crazy for this past two weeks that we never got time together. However we had planned that today we would go out on a date.
  Actually it was all Stefan's idea. He had decided to go out and have a nice dinner. He planned everything. When I offered to help, he declined saying he has everything managed.
  As soon as I got off of work, I went straight home and started getting ready. I decided to wear a maroon, laced dress. I put on my matching jewelries and started on makeup. I am not that concerned when it comes to these stuff. And anyways Stefan always reminds me how beautiful I am. I just put a little bit of powder, mascara, and lipstick. Afterwards, I put on my black pumps.

   As soon as I had finished wearing my pumps, I hear my doorbell ring

   As soon as I had finished wearing my pumps, I hear my doorbell ring. I open it up and see Stefan standing there with a smile and flowers in his hand. I welcome him inside and move out of the way. He enters and give me a look as if he is observing me.
"You look...beautiful. No... even better...smashing." He says. I blush and literally have a face of a tomato.
"Thank you"
He smirks when he sees my blush. He then takes his hand out and asks me,"Ready for our date."
I take smile and take his hand. "Always ready when it comes to you."

-------------------------------------------------------
Stefan parks his car and gets out of the car. He then comes to my side to open my door.
"Shall we, my lady." He has one of his arm on the door and the other out for me to claim. I look at him and smile.
"We shall." I reply. I take his hand and get out of the car. He locks the car while I look at the restaurant. It's a really beautiful restaurant, especially at night with all of their lights on. We enter the through the door and meet the receptionist who asks for our name.
Stefan tell her,"There should be a reservation under the name Stefan Vittorio." She look at her paper and nods at us. Then she leads us to our table. And let me tell you, our table was just marvelous.

 Stefan pulls a chair out for me and has himself situated also

"This is really a beautiful place, Stefan. I love it here." I tell him. He has a grateful look and holds my hand that was resting at the table.
"I am glad. That you like it. Honestly, for the past week, we have been really busy with our own jobs so I thought we deserve this moment. And anyways I have to see my girl otherwise I will start to worry about her." My heart melts when I hear him. We smile and look at each other.
Soon the waiter comes. He looks young, about our age. As soon as he arrives at our table, he takes a look at who he is serving. When he sees me, he has this smirk.
"Good evening. Today I will be your waiter. My name is Alex and I will be serving you. Let me start you off with your beverages. What would you like for drinks?"
I feel like he is only looking at me. However I don't pay attention to that. Stefan orders for himself while I was still deciding.
"I would like to try your red wine." Stefan tells him.
"And what would you like beautiful?" I thought Stefan was asking me that. However when I look up and I see Stefan has this irritating face. When I turn my head to look at Alex, I see that he is smirking and I realize he's the one that asked me that question.
I feel Stefan tense and he tightens his hold on my hand. In order to not cause any trouble I quickly tell him my order.
"Umm... I will take the strawberry lemonade. Thank you." I try to have him go quickly as possible. Alex then leaves for our drinks. I take a look at Stefan. Since Alex is gone, I could see him relaxing, however he still has a firm grip on my hand. Alex comes back with our drinks. What is up with him and his smirk? It's really annoying.
"So are you ready to order?" He says, mostly looking at me. I avoid his eyes and Stefan just glares at him with his jaw tightened. In hurry and for him to go, we give him our order; well Stefan mostly growls his order. Alex give me a last look and leaves. I take a breathe. Stefan sighs. I take a look at him and see him with his eyes closed.
"Hey relax a little. He is gone and will only come back with our diner and that's it. No more Alex. So let's enjoy this night together. Please?" I try to explain it to him. He looks at me and gives me the smile that always melts me. He leans over and gives me a peck. "Ok," he replies.
Oh boy. How I was wrong when I said that.
While Stefan and I were talking, a group of boys come and sit by the table next to us. They were a rowdy and obnoxious crowd. There were about eight of them; talking and laughing loudly.
"So what are we doing after this?" I ask him.
"Whatever you want. When we reach home, I am all yours." He replies smirking at me and leans in closer. Out of nowhere, we hear whistling and hooting. We turn and see the group of boys looking at me and smirking. Oh god. Not again.
Again I feel Stefan stiffen and this time he is glaring and has his face all red. I look away and try to distract Stefan. It doesn't work at all. I could here them whispering talking about me.
"I bet you $100 that I could win her over and take her to bed in less than ten minutes." I hear one of them say. That was the last straw.
Stefan starts to get up and I had a feeling that he was about to whoop that guy's ass. However I held him back and tried to calm him down.
"Hey calm down. Look at me. They are just jerks who wants a reaction from you. Please sit down. We are about to have a nice dinner. Please." I put a hand on his cheek and have him look at me.
He looks at me, but he still isn't relaxed. He has his arms on my waist and has a determined look. Just then the waiter comes, wearing a smirk on his face. And from the other side, that jerk comes with a cocky look. I knew all hell was to be let loose.
"Here you go, beautiful lady. Say wanna go out after this. Just you and me. No one else to bother us."
Oh boy.
Stefan looks at the waiter with an angry look. He grabs him by the collar and brings him to his chest. Face to face.
"Listen!! This girl here is mine. She is my girlfriend. Who the hell do you think you are to flirt with her in front of me, thinking it is okay?!? She is taken. T-A-K-E-N. And she will never be single again. You know why?? Because I will always have her. She is my girlfriend, however in a couple of years, she will be my wife. If you ever think of flirting with someone else's girl, you will be sorry. If it was my choice, then I would beat your ass and you would be in the hospital for months. However, today was for my girl. I promised her my time and I don't want to mess it up. So if you ever mess around with somebody else's girl, then whoever that guy will be, he won't be as considerate as I am. Understand!!??"
I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. The waiter was scared and I'm pretty sure he was about to pee his pants. Stefan released his collar and let him go. The waiter scrambled away. The teenage boy who wanted to talk to me was looking at Stefan with an afraid look.
Stefan put some bills on the table and grabbed my hand and we left the restaurant. In the car he was still fuming. He had his hands tightly on the steering wheel and had glare, looking forward.
I could hear him mutter something along the lines of who do they think they are. They can't just take my girl in front of my eyes. I will teach them, freakin beat them black and blue. Finally we reached home. However we stayed in the car.
For a couple of minutes we stayed there, saying nothing. Stefan then sighed and looked at me with a guilty look. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I wanted this dinner to be perfect, where we could sit down, eat, and enjoy. But I guess, I messed it all up." He looks down.
"Hey. This isn't your fault. So what if this wasn't the perfect dinner. I still have you and I rather just cuddle with you, then go out to some fancy restaurant."
He looks up and smiles at me. Stefan leans over and pecks my lips. Then he gets out of the car and comes to my side to open my door. He holds out his hand, "My lady." I smile at him and take his hand. As soon as I get out of the car, I'm suddenly lifted in someone's arm. I look up and see Stefan holding me bridal style.
I squeak, "Stefan!! What are you doing?"
He smiles at me and holds me tighter,"I'm taking my princess for some cuddle time and spend my time with her."
Then he takes me inside and let's say I enjoyed this way better than a fancy dinner.