Chapter Fourteen

“Good morning Mr Horan,” I smirk, passing his desk as I make my way down the back of the room. He looked up at me with a slanted smile, one that I could never get sick of.

He’s an awkward hot mess. It’s perfect.

This is the first time I’ve seen him since Friday night but he’s been in my mind the entire time.

Once everyone is in the classroom – not that I cared – my entire concentration came up to him as I watched him write the assessment down on the board.

“I think we all know what time of year it is,” He nods as he turns around, his arms crossed as he leans up against the board. I bit my lip and sank into my chair a little and as his eyes landed on me, he let out a pink blush and a laugh.

I felt something hit my shoulder and turning I saw Louis three paper balls in his hand, ready to throw at me.

“What?” I whisper out with a grunt.

“What happened on your date?” He asks raising an eyebrow.

“I told you, I’ll tell you another time.” I hiss out.

“You’ve said that three days running now.” He gets back with his face dropping lazily. “I’m getting fed up.”

“Yeah well, I want to keep this to myself a bit.” I shrug as I turn back to him, pointing to the worksheet we had to plan off of.

“-After you’ve read it, I need it read by next Thursday by the way, I want this put into my office in your own time.” He says with a smile. “Okay, I guess you can start the beginning preparation.” He nods as he grabs out a couple of his books, writing some things down in his books.

I titled my head to the side as I watched him, not knowing what to do – not caring.

My hand shoots to the air and my two friends next to me look up. I watch, seeing Niall’s blue eyes flicker over to me, a small smile coming to his pink lips as he makes his way towards me.