Chapter Four

The road home back to my place was surprisingly silent. I could tell that Horan was biting his tongue on whether or not to bring up the whole ‘deal’. We were only a couple of streets from my house and I let out a breathless laugh as he turned a corner.

He began to mumble some things to himself, I’d rather not ask about them though. I couldn’t help but to keep glancing over to his tone stomach, through his very white suit top. He looked so good in a suit, so classy and fresh – I’d love to rip it off of him, revealing that sexy, toned body which is pretty much drool-worthy. Imagine just bringing my teeth to his milky white skin, having my way with him, watching his pretty face beg for it.

I bite my lip as I look away, not wanting to risk anything happening to Zayn junior with all of these thoughts going to my head. I sigh in relief knowing that there was only a couple of houses left yet I wasn’t so happy that I was getting quite ‘excited’ thinking about Niall.

“Which one is your house?” He says lightly as he slows his car down. “Number thirteen, just two houses ahead” I say, as I hold my hands over my crotch as I feel it stiffen. I hold my breath hoping that it goes away. “Everything okay?” He asks as he drives up the driveway.

“E-Everything is great” I let out as I practically throw myself out of the door, slipping on the ground. “Fuck!” I curse as I quickly stand to my feet. Niall gets out of the car with a deepened smirk on his face. “Not so good on your feet are you Mister Malik?” He says with his eyebrows raised.

“Shut up” I mumble as I quickly go to the door, with an aching boner in my pants and a smirking teacher behind me. I fumble out my keys and quickly click open the door, not holding it open for the guy behind me, just running inside – straight to my bedroom.

I whipped out the piece of paper, the one of Niall, threw it on my lap and grabbed some moisturiser. “S-Shit” I curse as I take my throbbing piece out of my pants. “I fucking hate you Horan” I growl as I begin to pump myself, feeling the pleasure and the guilt.

I was about half-way through my session, everything was going smoothly. I was almost finished. “Come on Horan” I whisper to myself as I throw my head back, biting my lip.

I heard the door creak and my head was thrown up, seeing Niall looking through the edge of the door. “Fuck!” I practically yell as I cover myself up with a blanket. He furiously blushes as he closes the door shut. I sigh to myself as my erection finally goes down without any more remorseful beating off to do.

I squeeze the bridge of my nose and stand to my feet, doing my pants up. I throw everything on my lap straight to the ground, not even caring about the bottle of moisturiser going all over the ground. I walk over to my mirror and adjust my hair, rolling my eyes at my flushed face as I make my way out of the door, straight downstairs.

I could see that Niall was setting up all of his books and stationery over the kitchen table and I bit my lip, not knowing when or how to exit. But seriously, fuck it right? I just walked out as if nothing had happened – as if I hadn’t just wanked over the guy in front of me.

He looks up at then straight down with a played smile on his face. I plop down on one of the seats, silently and surely as he quickly shrugs off his blazer and takes the opposing seat. I sigh to myself as I quickly grab out one of my English textbooks and leaving it on the table, not even daring to look up at him yet.