Chapter Eleven

“Who knows the answer?” He says, folding his arms and looking around the room. I smirked to myself. Just because some roommate of his wants to have a relationship, it doesn’t stop me from wanting to try any more or less harder to grab his attention.

I was the only one whose hand was in the air. He’s bound to choose me.

“Anyone?” He calls, looking around the room, passing his eyes past me and to Louis.

“Louis,” He says, startling him with a deviant smile. “What?” Louis gets out, wiping his eyes as if he had just taken a nap – not surprising.

“What did Romeo say when he first saw Juliet?” He asks, biting down on his lip. He was so gorgeous yet such an asshole. I loved that about him.

“I don’t fucking know,” Louis mutters looking down. “Uh did he greet her?” He asks the blonde who just rolls his eyes.

“Can somebody please give me the right answer?” He asks with a sigh, causing me to raise my hand again. He totally ignores it as he goes on to one of the girls in the front row.

“Ignorant.” I chuckle over to Harry who snickers.

“Who said that?” He snaps, turning around and crossing his arms.

“Me, sir.” I smile innocently, raising my hand.

“What did I do that was ignorant?” He asks tilting his head to the side.

“You tell me,” I smirk back, lifting an eyebrow up.

“Zayn, I’d like you to go stand outside the room please.” He says rolling his eyes.

“Why should I?” I shrug.

“Because I’m your teacher and I will tell you whether to stand outside or sit outside. I will also issue out a detention, make a call to your mother and talk to the headmaster about you if you don’t.” He says sweetly.