Chapter Six

“Malik…” Niall hisses as I stand at the door-frame of his office. I just roll my eyes as I make my way in, uninvited and not even caring. I shut the door behind me with my foot as I sit in the chair in front of him, as if I were getting detained. Not that I’d mind, getting detained by him and all.

“There’s this new mechanism you’re obviously unaware of.” He says giving me a small polite smile. I grin as I look down, waiting for the sarcastic reply he was going to come up with. “It’s called knocking Zayn, knocking!” He exclaims as he rubs his face, sighing deeply.

“What do you want?” He mumbles into his hand. I tilt my head, completely forgetting the reason I wanted to visit my favourite teacher. As I look around the room, my eyes find that same picture of him and another guy. I didn’t like this.

I open my mouth slightly and point to the picture, framed in silver. “Who is this guy?” I ask as I turn back to him with my eyebrows raised. “My roommate.” He snaps as he walks over to the picture, grabbing it and placing it in his top drawer. “Your roommate, huh?” I let out, sounding slightly muffled.

“Have you done him?” I ask, watching him practically spit his coffee all over my face. “E-Excuse me?” He questions as he gulps it all down. “Have you done him? It’s a simple question Niall.” I sigh as I walk back over to the cabinet, picking up another picture of them two. Niall groaned as he forget to take that one down too.

Niall looked really happy with him and it made my insides churn. All the while that he had been teaching here, he had never once looked happy except around other teachers. “No I haven’t ‘done’ him. Is everything about sex with you?” He questions as he raises his eyebrows to his hair line.

“Why? Do you want it to be?” I smirk as I sit back down, watching him loosen his tie up and take a breath. “No, all I’m saying is you think I’m such a sex machine like I’ve done everybody. I posed for a picture shirtless because of this modelling thing I-”

“It was actually for a gay, leisure magazine.” I nod thinking back to the title I know, oh so well. He scoffs as he looks back out of the window. “I know that, do you not think I know that?” He questions out as he leans forward. I nod back and forth, wanting just to bring the topic back to the guy in all of the photos.

“So who’s the mystery ‘roommate’ huh? Why so chummy?” I ask as I tilt my head again watching his face drop. “His name is Liam and we are just good friends, besides what does it have anything to do with you if I’m in any sort of emotional or physical relationship with anybody for that matter?” He asks as he repositions himself in the chair.

“Hm I don’t know, I’m a possessive guy.” I smirk with a shrug. “Alright whatever.” He sighed, obviously bothered by the topic. “You should learn to loosen up a bit, you’re always tense.” I say, my smirk growing larger than usual. “Well then you should learn some manners, knock next time.” He glares at me.

I stand up with a sigh as I walk over to the door. “We’re going back to your place tonight.” I say lightly as my hand goes to the handle. “What? No we’re not.” He scoffs and I roll my eyes playfully. “We are going to your place tonight, I want to meet this Liam.” I shrug.

“That’s not possible. I’m having a party tonight one which you will not be attending.” He says as he stands to his feet, walking over to face me in front of the closed door. I pressed my body up against his and gave him a small wink. “I’m a flexible and social guy. Try me.” I let out as I shrug a single shoulder toward him.