It's Over

Lucy's POV:
"Onto the next memory," Dream Lucy said. "I'm sure you'll love this one." Dream Lucy walked forward. She then turned to the side, facing another screen. On the screen appeared a memory that took place at a park near my house.
"Hey Natsu, where are you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll see." Natsu said. He continued to hold my hand as he guided me through the park. The sunset was casting a pink and purple hue across the sky.
"Alright, now close your eyes." Natsu said. The screen became dark as I closed my eyes. I could only hear the sound of footsteps on the grass and slight breathing. After a few moments, Natsu spoke again.
"Now you can open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes, and a weeping willow appeared on the screen.
"Follow me," Natsu said. He approached the weeping willow and opened its leaves like a curtain. Inside the weeping willow was a picnic blanket topped with picnic baskets full of delectable food. I walked inside, and Natsu walked in after me.
"Wow." I said. "Did you do all of this?"
"Of course." Natsu replied. "I would do anything for you, Luce." I smiled and hugged him tightly. We ended the hug, and Natsu sat down and patted a seat besides him. I sat down, and Natsu handed me a basket. I opened it and saw a peanut butter jelly sandwich, strawberries, and yogurt inside.
"Aw, thanks Natsu!" I said. "How did you know I liked yogurt so much?"
"I don't know. Maybe I know because you have an entire fridge full of yogurt?" Natsu smiled. "I hope you enjoy!" I ate a spoonful of the yogurt and smiled.
"Thanks," I said.
"Hey," Natsu said. "I have an important question for you." He put his hand on the back of his neck and looked down. Wait! Was he blushing?
"Yeah, what is it?" I asked. I could feel my cheeks begin to get hot.
"W-will you...," Natsu said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" My entire face begin to burn.
"Uh...," I took a deep breath in and smiled. "Of course." Natsu breathed a sigh of relief and hugged me tightly.
"I love you, Natsu." I whispered in his ears.
"I love you more." He whispered. The screen then disappeared, and I stood in awe for a moment.
"Is this...," I stammered. "Real?" Dream Lucy nodded.
"This is all your recent memory, Lucy." She said. "The memory that you have lost." Am I really Natsu's girlfriend? Is that why he was so upset? I began to feel guilty for not kissing him earlier. That must've made him feel worse than he already had felt. I want to apologize to him. I wonder what he's doing now.

Natsu's POV:
As I was walking through the woods, I picked up multiple different scents. I could smell Jellal, Rogue, Levy, Erza, Virgo, Gajeel, Gray, Yukino, Loke, Juvia, Wendy, Sting, and Lucy. Lucy! I followed the scent of Lucy to an opening in the trees. Lucy had fallen on the ground, and Wendy and Sting were breathing heavily. 
"That didn't hurt one bit," Lucy said, regaining strength and standing to her feet.
"You think that'll stop us from pounding you to the ground?" Sting said.
"I hope it wont. That just means more pleasure out of seeing your strength deteriorate for me." Lucy smiled evilly.
"You aren't indestructible, you know." I said, walking out from the covers of the trees.
"Mr. Natsu?" Wendy said. "What are you doing out here?"
"I have done research on Possessors magic, and I know that if the possessed body gets weak enough, the possessor will be forced to exit the body."
"I just have to eliminate all of you before that happens." Lucy said.
"It's three against one, now." I said. "Do you really think you can win this battle?" I cracked my knuckles and looked dead into Lucy's eyes.
"You're going to regret possessing my girlfriend." I said. "Fire dragon roar!" A burst of flames exited my mouth and charged right towards Lucy.
"I summon thee: strong showers!" Lucy yelled. Heavy rain began to fall from the sky. It instantly put out my flames and made my sick pink spikes damp and droopy.
"Nice hair," Sting laughed.
"Shut up," I said. "You're not one to talk! Just take a look at yourself!" Sting looked down at his reflection in a puddle of rain water and sighed.
"There goes my morning's work." He said. The rain cleared, and Lucy began her counterattack.
"I summon thee: white blast!" Lucy yelled. A sudden gust of wind and snow sent all of us soaring through the air. Because of the rain earlier, it was freezing cold. My damp hair completely froze.
"Wet and cold don't mix, do they?" Lucy laughed. "You should see your hair."
"You don't have to rub it in," I mumbled, attempting to pick the icicles out of my hair.
"I summon thee: Blade shower!" Swords began to fall from the sky.
"Sky dragon roar!" Wendy said. Her wind blew all of the swords away instantaneously.
"I'm impressed, Wendy Marvell." Lucy said. "Your decent, considering the fact that you're a member of the stupid guild, Fairy Tail."
"You dare insult Fairy Tail!" Wendy said. "We're gonna make you pay! Right, Mr. Natsu!"
"You got that right!" I said.
"Sky dragon..."
"Fire dragon..."
"ROAR!!" Both of us yelled. Our blasts hit Lucy head on, sending her flying through the air. She landed hard on the ground and winced in pain.
"It looks like you were right, Natsu Dragneel. I couldn't win this battle." Lucy said. "This body has become too weak. But before I go, I have to do something real quick that I should've done when I came. I summon thee: Knife!"
"Wait, what are you doing?!" Wendy said.
"Doing what I came here for," Lucy said. "Killing Lucy Heartfilia."
"Wait! No!" I said, running towards Lucy. "Don't do this." Once I had reached her, it was already too late. Lucy stabbed herself in the stomach before collapsing onto the ground. Golden sparkles exited her mouth, signaling that Asahi had left her body, which now laid limp on the ground. I fell onto my knees. This can't be it. I had this whole idea that we would fight Asahi Laurence to the death. I hadn't hoped that it would end like this.
"Guys," Sting said. "It's over." I looked at Lucy's body and buried my face in my hands.
"Guys, is everything alright?" Warren asked using his telepathy.
In a low voice, I whispered, "It's over."

Hey Nalu shippers! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! If you did, be sure to vote, comment, and follow. Thanks!
-imChrissy1307