7 Wizards

"You ready, Lucy?" Leo asked.
I smiled and looked up at Natsu.
"Ready as ever." I pulled out a new weapon I had obtained called the Fleuve d'étoiles, which was a super stretchy whip that Virgo, one of my celestial spirits gave me a few years ago. I wrapped it around the octopus's tentacles and head quickly, anchoring it down so that it couldn't move. Leo jumped up and punched Asahi hard in the face, his hands glowing bright yellow. I struggled to hold the giant octopus with the Fleuve d'étoiles. The octopus, being as large as it was, didn't move a bit as Leo punched him. Instead, he yanked hard to the right, jerking me and the whip along with him. I soared through the air, gripping onto the Fleuve d'étoiles with all of my strength. The whip unraveled, and I fell to the ground hard. Asahi laughed.
"These small flies are pestering me. It's annoying me." He teased. "I summon thee, hailstorm!" Suddenly, a big chunk of hail fell on the ground in front of me.
"Lucy, look out!" Natsu said, struggling to speak.
I looked up, and a large chunk of hail was falling overhead. Leo jumped towards me and pushed me over, saving me from the giant hail. We both quickly crouched down and covered our heads.
"You okay, Lucy?" Leo asked
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I replied. Hail began pounding at my back and arms. It hurt, but there was nothing I could do. Aside from the hail, I heard the slight sound of Natsu screaming overhead. He sounded like he was in pain. As pain rushed throughout my body, I was thinking of Natsu and hoped that he would be okay. Suddenly, the feeling of hail falling on my body stopped. Leo and I lifted our heads, confused at what had happened. I saw seven wizards standing in front of us. One had made a shield out of ice that was blocking the hail. The others were standing beside him, on guard. Fairy Tail wizards!
"Fairy Tail!" I said happily.
"Sorry we're late, Lucy," The ice make wizard said.
"Are you and Natsu okay?" The girl with the red hair asked. Gray? Erza?
"I'm okay, but Natsu is...uh..." I looked up at Nastu, who was almost unconscious wrapped in the tentacle of the octopus. Erza gasped.
"What is that thing?" Erza said.
"This wizard is a Takeover mage, and he seems to use a magic similar to celestial magic." Leo explained.
"Celestial magic?" A girl with long, purple hair asked. Wendy?
"Not exactly. I think I know what type of magic he uses." I said. "He must use a magic called Dark Summoner magic. Dark summoner wizards don't use gate keys to summon celestial spirits. Instead, they summon any nonliving thing they desire by simply saying, 'I summon thee.' It is an ancient magic that was taught hundreds of years ago, and somehow ended up in the hands of this wizard."
"Looks like somebody did her homework." Asahi chimed in, "But I'm gonna squash all of you like the helpless flies you are."
"We are not insects! We're wizards of the number one guild in Fiore! If you think we're flies, then you're greatly mistaken." Erza snapped.
"You're making me angry," the octopus said, throwing a tentacle against the ice shield Gray had made. The ice shattered and everyone was startled.
"Leo, Take Lucy and get her out of here!" Erza ordered, pulling out a sword.
"Ok." Leo said, grabbing onto my waist and pulling me away from the fight.
"Wait, Leo! Let me go!" I said.
"We have to go. You can't fight!"
"Yes I can! Just let me go!" I insisted. Leo continued to pull me away.
"Leo, stop!" I pushed as hard as I could away from Leo, escaping from his grasp.  Turning around to face him, I said, "I want to fight. I'm stronger than you guys think I am. This man took my memory, and I won't let him take anything else!" Leo's eyes widened.
"This man took your memory?" Leo asked.
"Yes, Leo." I answered. "I'll tell you after we destroy this guy."

Ezra's POV:
The people Jellal and I brought along with us were Wendy, Gray, Levy, Gajeel, and in case of an emergency where we needed to communicate, Warren (who uses telepathy magic). We all thought that this fight would be short and simple, but we were all surprised when we saw what enemy we were against. We had to fight seriously.
I thought that Lucy was incapable of fighting the octopus. However, seeing the look of fierceness and determination in her eyes as she pulled away from Leo, I began to think otherwise.
"Lucy, you may fight with us." I said. Lucy smiled.
"I won't let you down. Not as long as this monster is breathing." I smiled at her determination.
"Alright! Fairy Tail! Let's save Natsu!" I requipt into my comfortable Japanese clothing.
"Lucy and I will go and save Natsu. The rest of you can stay and fight this monster."
"But we might hit you." Levy said.
"Don't worry about that. Just fight as hard as you can." I said. Levy and the others nodded.
I nodded towards Lucy, and she nodded back, signaling that she was ready to save Natsu.
"Let's save Natsu!" Lucy pulled out her Fleuve d'étoiles, wrapped it around the octopuses neck, and turned towards me.
"You need help up?" She asked.
"No, thanks." I replied.
"Okay, suit yourself." Lucy said. She grabbed onto the whip and used it to pull herself up. She stood onto the octopus's head and gripped on tightly to the Fleuve d'étoiles.
"Get off of me you stubborn insect!" The octopus jerked to the side, knocking Lucy off balance. She fell hard on top of Asahi, still gripping onto the whip with all her might. I decided that it was time to take action. I leaped up and as I began to fall down, I held my sword out in front of me and chopped off the tentacle that had been strangling Natsu. Both Lucy, the Fleuve d'étoiles, Natsu, and the tentacle fell to the ground. Asahi screamed in pain as he returned to his human form. The tentacle vanished, leaving Natsu terrified and alone by the creek. Lucy ran over to comfort Natsu as the the rest of us turned towards Asahi.
"You flies are making me angry. Just die already!!" Asahi yelled. "I summon thee, snow tornado!"
Snow tornado? There was such a thing? Suddenly, the wind began to blow harder. Snow began to fall lightly onto the ground. The wind grew stronger and strong until the snow and wind combined to form a massive snow tornado. I gasped.
"Oh, shoot! Everyone get out of here!" I began to run for my life, but was soon swept into the snow tornado. There was no escaping the strong winds. This wizard was indeed powerful.   Maybe even too powerful for the strongest guild in Fiore.

Hey, NaLu shippers! Hope you enjoyed the story! If you did, please comment and vote. Also, follow for more anime stories to come!
-imChrissy1307