ThunderDome: part 4

"I've never actually been with a guy before. And this is you," Pavel said, softly, his fingers stroking Dome's face, making him flush. "Of course I want to try everything with you."

"Yes, but..."

"Dome, this isn't a BL drama," Pavel smirked. "We can do what we want. And I want you inside me." The last was said in a low growl.

Dome gasped and Pavel could feel his cock jump between them. Pavel looked down and then back up. "He seems excited about the idea. What about you?"

"Hell, yeah," Dome groaned, and shifted to lay fully on top of Pavel, who spread his legs eagerly to allow Dome to nestle flush against him, groin to groin.

The few fleeting times Dome had thought about having sex with a guy, he had always imagined being the top. Until he was cast in 2 Moons as a bottom, and met Pavel. After that Dome had resolutely never imagined doing it for real. The idea just felt... too real somehow.

Then came his revelation earlier that day, and well, it was almost embarrassing how quickly Dome had embraced the idea of Pavel making love to him. In that moment it hadn't even occurred to him that it would be the other way around, until now... Pavel was right, why should they stick to the script of a BL show, of all things? There were two cocks between them, and Dome was ready and eager to put his to good use. It was just... a big responsibility and Dome felt unsure how to proceed.

"You don't have to... err... prepare me quite so thoroughly I did you. I'm good," Pavel murmured when Dome hesitated.

"What? Why not?" Dome pulled away enough to see Pavel's face. He looked a little flushed.

Pavel shrugged as best he could, lying under Dome as he was. "I have toys. I play."

"What..!" Dome's mouth fell open. Pavel smirked.

"What? It's all about the exploration, right? Finding out what you like? I thought I would like to try this one day, with the right guy. So, just make sure we're lubed up and I'll be fine."

Dome stared at him with disbelief and growing excitement. "You're sure?" he finally stammered.

"I'm sure. Just go slow. You're a little bigger than my biggest toy," Pavel said and smirked. He bit Dome's ear playfully, making his stomach clench. "Be gentle with me."

Dome snorted, and swore. "You are the most surprising thing in my life ever." He stared at Pavel for a little longer, then pulled away and looked between them. He couldn't believe this was happening. Keeping his eyes there, on the welcoming crack between Pavel's cheeks, he took the lube Pavel offered him just then, and popped it open.

"Let me take care of this," Pavel murmured and then his hands were on Dome's cock, sheathing him expertly in the condom. Pavel gave it a little pat. "Good to go, big boy." Pavel was a little nervous, if he was truthful with himself, so he disguised it with humour, like he often did. "How about you show me what the fuss was all about?"

The slick fingers grazing him and then dipping in hesitantly just then made his stomach clench and his hole twitch. He drew a tremulous breath.

"Fuss...? I'll show you the fuss," Dome growled and Pavel let the breath out, which turned into a gasp when Dome hooked his arms under Pavel's knees and pushed them up, spreading him wide open under him. Dome smirked at Pavel's wide eyed look and started to push in slow. Despite his cocky response, Dome took his time to work his way into Pavel's welcoming heat, his eyes glued on Pavel's face for his reaction. 

Dome was nervous, and excited, and struck dumb at how hot Pavel was, in all senses of the word. Good to his word, Pavel seemed in no discomfort, and was in fact urging Dome on with small impatient noises.