ThunderDome: Part 2

Pavel's eyes flicked to Dome's nipples, and he had to close his eyes as a flash of intense arousal swept through him. He would get to suck them in a minute and it was the most exhilarating and terrifying thing he would ever have to do. Get to do. Have to do. He couldn't decide which. Both? Then another thought surfaced. How did Dome know his nipples were sensitive? Who had shown him that? Pavel felt a wave of jealousy so intense he almost doubled over.

"You okay?" Dome asked, grabbing Pavel's shoulder.

"Stomach cramp. Just nervous I guess, I'll be fine. And... I'll try my best, but you know the script," Pavel answered belatedly.

"And... action!"

I'm Forth, confident, arrogant, sexy Forth, and this is my Beam, my one and only, the one I want, the one I love, and he's here now, and we've just kissed, and I can't take it anymore... Pavel ran the litany in his mind, as he put on a Forth appropriate little smirk, letting his eyes smoulder, and he pushed Dome backwards toward the bed.

Dome let out an involuntary gasp when the bed hit his legs, and Pavel felt his stomach tighten.

Pavel manoeuvred Dome on the bed like the script dictated, his heart racing, his eyes flying to Dome's lips. He lifted his other leg on the bed and used it to swoop Beam's legs onto the bed, and got into position. He paused. For a moment, the world hung in balance. Forth lifted an eyebrow.

Dome put his hands on Pavel's chest, pushing firmly. His heart was hammering in his mouth, and he had to swallow. Damn, he's strong! The thought came unbidden, and it made Dome curse in his mind. He wasn't a small delicate uke, he was almost as tall as Pavel, in fact, and only slightly less heavy. But feeling Pavel handle him so easily, made something awaken deep inside him. Something that had already stirred when Pavel had cupped his face so tenderly in his big hands in the scene earlier.

"So damn gorgeous." Pavel murmured, his eyes raking him from lips to nipples, and Dome could feel himself blush, the blood rushing to his face and ears like hot lava, and it made him blush harder.

For a moment Dome couldn't remember his line. "We're not doing this here."

Pavel smiled and Dome's heart flipped in his chest. Pavel leaned in, slowly, why so slowly, Dome thought, his heart hammering now. Pavel kept his eyes on Dome's, the look in them indescribable, but igniting something deep in Dome's belly, something hot and exciting.

Then Pavel's lips closed on his left nipple, and Dome gasped. His body arched into the mouth, and he felt a vibration against his chest when Pavel growled, too low to be audible for even Dome to hear, but the feel of it sent sparks down to his groin. What the fuck was happening?

Pavel was losing his mind. Feeling the tender nub in his mouth, and then Dome arching into his touch made him almost forget where he was, and that this was only pretend. Focus focus focus, he chanted, and struggled to remember the script. Then Dome's hands flicked to his shoulders and pushed. Right! Nipple change!

Pavel could feel sweat trickle down between his butt cheeks, under the shorts, and the fabric in front straining against his hardening cock. He tried to will it to go away, but what he was feeling was too real. He gasped a desperate breath in, before his mouth found Dome's other nipple without looking. Pavel's eyes closed and he focused on how it felt, trying desperately to both follow the script and to not cross Dome's comfort level. But he couldn't do it.

The mouth enveloping his nipple suddenly left and Dome felt a momentary loss, confusing and unexplainable, and then the lips closed in on his other nipple, and after a moment, the mouth there started to suck. Dome couldn't help a small moan at the feeling. His hands joined behind Pavel's head and pulled it closer, remembering only afterwards that it was actually in the script. The mouth sucked harder, then a tongue flicked his nipple, and Dome jerked.