ThunderDome: part 3

Dome couldn't pretend to himself that he hadn't gotten aroused with Pavel earlier. Dome was a pragmatic, level headed guy. He wasn't used to feeling this swept away by anyone. And this was Pavel! His co-star! A guy! 

But Dome never let himself flinch from realities, he always faced them head on. So, he had become hard with a guy. So what? It was 2019, same sex marriage was going to be the law in Thailand soon, and Dome had never thought there was anything wrong with same sex couples. It wasn't so much that he had thought that he would never fall for a guy, either, it was just that he never had. But when he had agreed to a part in a BL show he hadn't quite expected to meet someone like Pavel.  

So yes, he was attracted to Pavel. The thought made things low in his stomach clench. Okay, fine, very attracted to him.

During the interminably long dinner, Dome meticulously parsed his emotions. How comfortable he had been with Pavel from day one. How Pavel had taken care of him in their shoots, always double checking with Dome that he was okay with what the scene called for. And how he had felt when Pavel stopped touching him when they weren't in front of cameras or fans. And then his reactions during their shoot earlier that day. By the time dinner ended, Dome had come to a conclusion.

He had been falling for Pavel since day one.

Dome stole a glance at Pavel, who looked withdrawn. Dome's cheeks heated when he remembered how hard Pavel had been, how he had felt pressed against him between his legs. Pavel got hard. It happens. But did Pavel feel the same as he did, or was it just biology? Dome's mind went around and around as his hands unconsciously shredded a paper napkin.

"Dude, what did that napkin do to you?" Pavel asked, laughing, and then his big hand grabbed Dome's, and his breath stuttered. It was the first touch between them since their shoot that day ended, since Dome's revelation, and he couldn't help himself react.

"You okay, mate?" Pavel asked. He glanced around at the others, but they were all joking around with their director, so he leaned in closer. His eyes were warm and worried, as he looked at Dome from inches away. "Did I...? Are you...? Are we okay?"

Later, Dome couldn't remember what he answered, or how they got to the hotel. Once in their room, he practically ran to the shower, his heart beating loudly, and turned the water to the coldest setting. Until he knew how Pavel felt, he would have to keep a cool head.

Fucking hell! Dome gasped as the cold water hit his heated skin. He washed himself quickly, shivering under the cold water, and tried resolutely not to think about what had happened. 

Pavel had a hard on! His mind supplied helpfully. Dome groaned. And so was I! His mind chirped. And now we'll share a bed, again! His mind sang at him. 

Dome let his head fall against the cold tile of the wall, and banged it against it gently. He couldn't help but remember how Pavel had felt against him, and that last grind into him, their hard ons rubbing against each other. He could feel himself react again. Fuuuckkk! He took the shower head into his hand and mercilessly turned the cold water blast on his crotch. Shit shit shit! Luckily it helped, and Dome turned the shower off. Maybe that would keep him from doing anything embarrassing.

Dome opened the door and walked to their shared bedroom, looking anywhere but at Pavel. Pavel headed to the shower without a word, and Dome flopped on the bed, grateful for the short reprieve. 

Dome was browsing his phone when he heard an unmistakeable groan of pleasure from the bathroom, and his whole body lit on fire. An image of Pavel, touching himself in the shower, came unbidden to him, and he knew then it wasn't just him who had trouble letting it go. Unsure what to do, he got up and stood next to the bed, turning first toward the bathroom, then back toward the bed, hesitating.