OTHER STORIES

shameless self-promotion #sorrynotsorry

if you like my writing, maybe go check out some of my other stories :)

. . .

1. Lights, Camera, Harry

It's about Harry and Louis where Louis is a world famous actor and Harry is just an extra on a big-budget movie starring a certain Tomlinson, Horan and Payne who also cameo in the new film.

2. Run, Frat Boy, Run

A college AU where Larry are arch enemies who may or may not actually like each other but cover it up with a series of pranks and harrassment, with help from Niall, Liam and Zayn of course.

3. A Little Too Much

Harry and Louis post-breakup, its about mending broken hearts, featuring 2014 Harry and Louis, tats and all as well as the rest of the gang, Liam, Niall and Zayn.

4. Lost Boy

Again, featuring fetus Harry and Louis, this one's set in Neverland with Peter Pan and all the stories that go with the island of Lost Boys that never grow up. Niall, Liam and Zayn may or may not also be Lost Boys who just make Neverland a better place.

5. I Know You, Lou

AU where Harry and Louis were childhood best friends, but Louis moved away and they haven't seen each other for years, then they come back into each other's lives and yeah, feels happen :)

. . .

so please please PLEASE go and check them out, I really appreciate your support! x