Volume i - Chapter 18

please please PLEASE go check out my other Larry fanfic? Lights, Camera, Harry. link is in the comments!!

it would actually mean so much to me if you could read/vote/comment!!

shameless promotion time over. sorrynotsorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"C'mon Harry!" Louis called out to me from up ahead.

We had left the others a while ago and had been walking through the forest trying to find somewhere nice to sit for lunch.

Well, Louis had been walking, I was just stumbling around, occasionally being pulled by him as I tried to keep up.

"I-I'm c-coming" I panted out as I bent over clutched my stomach. "J-Just g-gimmie a s-sec."

"HARRY!" Louis called out suddenly "COME LOOK!"

I groaned and stood up before trudging on, attempting to find Louis by his shouts.

"Harry!"

"HARRY!"

"I-I'm c-coming, L-Lou, j-just h-hold-" I stopped as I stumbled into a clearing to see Louis standing there, his back to me and looking out at something I couldn't see.

I slowly walked up beside him to see him smiling as he looked out. We were at the top of a small hill that led down to a small, flat area of grass and a deep rock pool, about the size of a swimming pool.

"Wow..." I breathed out, partly because I still hadn't regained my breath and partly because it was beautiful. "Its... its... gorgeous."

Then, Louis turned to me with a huge smile on his face as he bit his lip, as if trying to decide whether or not he should say something.

I think he just thought, 'fuck it' and said it anyway.

"Not as gorgeous as you though," he said before quickly pecking my cheek and running off down the hill.

I brought my hand up to my cheek where he had kissed at and let a huge grin spread across my face.

The things that boy makes me feel...

"C'mon, Harry!" Louis called out as he opened his bag and pulled out a sandwich we'd made earlier.

I smiled once more before walking down to where Louis was now sitting by the water and grabbing my sandwich.

We ate in silence, occasionally snatching glances at each other and looking away quickly when the other saw.

It usually ended with me blushing and looking away.

When Louis had finished, he leant back on his hands, tilted his head and looked at me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, but didn't turn my head, trying to ignore him as I finished.

After a while, I couldn't help it.

"What?" I asked, finally looking at him as I took a bite.

"Nothing," he said nonchalantly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to stare at me the way he was.

I slowly nodded and swallowed my mouthful, still watching Louis with a confused expression.

He chucked to himself before smiling even wider. "You're beautiful, you know that?" he said.

I rolled my eyes and put the rest of my sandwich in my mouth before licking my fingers clean.

"Yeah, whatever." I scoffed.