Volume iii - Chapter 58

HEEEELLLLLOOOOO

TWO CHAPTERS + EPILOGUE LEFT!!!

CAN I GET 1K COMMENTS PLS? PRETTY PLS? WITH A CHERRY ON TOP? ;)

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

A few weeks later, it was a Thursday and Niall and I had a maths test the next day.

I was sitting with Niall studying while he played Xbox when there was a knock on the door. Niall got up to answer it and all of a sudden there were excited screams.

I was worried for a second before I realised they were happy shouts.

I got up and went to the door to see what all the trouble was about, and saw Niall in Zayn’s arms, the biggest smile on his face.

“Hey Harry!” Zayn greeted.

My face dropped.

Zayn was here, and by the looks of it, Louis wasn’t.

A forced a smile on my face and nodded at him.

“Hey.”

“I can’t believe you’re here!” Niall exclaimed. “Its been, like, a whole month.”

“Hey, uh,” I tried to get Zayn’s attention. I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck once he looked up at me. “Is, uh…”

He seemed to understand what I was trying to get at and his joyful expression dropped a little.

“Um, no.” He shook his head. “Louis couldn’t come up, he was busy with exams and that, sorry. He said to give you this though!”

He handed me a note from his pocket with my name on the front in Louis’ handwriting.

“Uh, thanks.” I said with a tight smile.

“Hey,” Niall said suddenly to Zayn. “There’s a party tomorrow night, you should come with us!”

 “I’m not going.” I butted in before Zayn could answer.

“What? You should,” Niall told me as we all moved to the couches to sit down. “It’ll be fun!”

I shook my head, turning on the TV to a football game of some sort.

“Please Harry!” Niall exclaimed. “C’mon, it’ll be fun!” He added as he held onto his boyfriend’s hand.

I shook my head as I looked at them.

 “No Niall.” I replied, not taking my eyes of the TV. “I don’t want to go.”

“But it’ll be so much fun!” He whined, trying to tickle me.

“No it won’t.” I laughed. “You’ll have a great time, but I’ll be bored out of my brains. So no, I’m not coming to the party with you.”

Niall huffed and turned to Zayn.

“You’ll come with me, won’t you?” He asked and Zayn nodded.

“Course I will.” He said before pecking his lips.

I could see them out of the corner of my eye, but I refused to look.

I was happy for my friend, but it hurt to see him like that when I was still feeling like shit.

“I’m gonna go,” I added, turning to Niall. “I’ll study at home.”