Chapter 16

☆Blaze☽

Chapter 16:

"I have to go," I whispered, untangling myself from Beatle. I had stayed much later than I intended to. I was just dreading going home for obvious reasons.

"What time is it?" He murmured into the pillow.

"Around two." I slid out from under the covers and reached around for my glasses.

"In the morning?" It was a question, but it came out as more of a whine. I laughed as I slid my black Ray Bans onto my face and his image became clear. I didn't have to see his face to know he was scowling in annoyance.

"Stay," he whined, but I shook my head.

"I actually have to go this time. My parents probably think I've been decapitated and left to die in a ditch somewhere."

"Yeah, in this town," he scoffed sarcastically and rolled his eyes through the darkness. It was true that there probably hadn't been a large scale crime committed here for nearly 20 years, but that was a benefit of living in a small town.

"It could happen," I replied with a shrug and reached my hands down to the bottom of his hoodie that I was wearing, starting to take it off so I could leave.

"No," he interrupted my actions with a wave of his hand, "keep it."

I pulled on the fabric, observing the logo on it and his name printed across the sleeve.

"Are you sure?"

Beatle replied with an incoherent noise as he flipped over on the bed and pulled the covers up higher.

"I feel used," he joked and I laughed, edging slowly towards the side of the bed he was on.

"You should. I totally just use you for your bed."

"Wow, not even for sex." I was glad it was so dark because otherwise Beatle would be able to see how red his comment had me turning. The idea of sex was scary, yet exciting.

I laughed and hugged my arm against one of the bed posts. "Goodnight, Beatle."

He sat up in the bed and stared at me, his green eyes squinted to see me in the dark.

"You're really leaving, aren't you?"

"I already told you, I have to."

"Fine, bye," he said in a monotone voice. He flipped over so he was facing away from me and a sighed. I didn't want to fight with him and I didn't understand why he was being so moody about this. He wasn't even trying to understand that I had to go home eventually. If we lived in a big city my mom probably would have called the police to report me missing at least eight times in the last week alone, the only reason she hadn't was because there was nowhere to go in this godforsaken place.

"Come on, don't be like that."

"Whatever." I sighed and walked over till I was standing next to the bed, inches away from my thigh touching his back.

"Beatle..." I reached out a hand to touch his arm, but as soon as he saw it in his field of view he used my arm to pull me onto the bed in front of him, practically throwing me down.

He crawled over top of my body and cupped underneath my jaw with his palm, using it to hold me in place and he practically smashed his lips against mine. Pain shot through me as our teeth collided, but it was soon replaced by the will not to moan as Beatle's tongue explored my mouth. His hand slid gently down my neck, drawing invisible patterns down my skin. He pulled his mouth away from mine and starting pressing them down my neck, stopping to lick and bite certain spots.