I Don't Care At All (Ava x Asch)

Request by: FrostFlakesDraws 

Pairing: Ava x Asch

Type: Angst

Extra: Asch and Ava are being funny to each other after they got in an argument with a, like, confession thing. 

I also made Pierce just done with everyone here, you have that.

. . .

"Geez! Look at the mess you made, my whole apartment is a mess because of you! Your burned my couch!" Ava shouted her hands clenching into fists. The living room of her apartment was a mess, a couch cushion burned, pillows spread across the floor and everything in an array of a mess. Asch looked at her his fist burning with fire as it rested at his side. "If you don't like us being here then just kick us out of your apartment then!" Asch said ignoring what she said, Pierce sighed.

"It's not as easy as it sounds!" Ava claimed taking a few steps towards him pointing a finger at him. "Whatever you say, it sounds easy," Asch shrugged sitting down on the couch feet propped up the table. Ava was fuming with anger, not only was he just ignoring everything she said and pretending that he owned the place, he burned her couch and pretend that everything he did wasn't even a big deal when it was. "It's harder than it sounds, not like any of you would ever understand it!" Ava shouted, her voice rasing every time she spoke.

Asch stood up an angered look on his face, he didn't want to deal with her. "Well then, why do you even let any of us stay if you hate us?!" Asch shouted, fire burning from his fist as a sigh was heard from the background. Ava furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes at him. "Well maybe, just maybe, I had no choice in the first place!" Asch took a step back, taken aback by her response. "You just invaded my apartment! I couldn't even get you to leave because either way, you'd kill me! So why don't you just do it!" Ava shouted. Leif pulled out his weapons an insane look on his face. "I'll gladly do it if you want me to Your Highness,"

Asch sighed and the fire in his fist went out. "Someone knock her out, she's annoying me," Asch commanded. "If I accidentally kill her would it be my fault?" Leif asked.

"Pierce knock her out, Leif just stay where you are." Pierce nodded and with a sigh, he followed with his order.

. . .

A/N: They never really get along that well, and Leif would love to kill her, he's tried multiple times.