What? (Leif x Pierce)

Request: None

Pairing: Leif x Pierce

Extra: Noi says somethings out loud that he probably should say, Pierce, answers his question, it's a disaster.

. . .

Noi sighed, yet again Leif had proved that he still wasn't ready to climb up in the ranks, if he couldn't kill a human then would he even be able to kill an animal?

A frown was etched across his face as he thought about everything, everything he wasn't good at, Leif was supposedly good at; it was horrible. He was just trying to think of something he was better at, though he hadn't done that much, he could only guess now. He went over all of his options and before he knew it he had spoken his thought out loud.

"Leif... Can't be good at everything, maybe he's a bad kisser?..."

Pierce shook his head. "Nope, he's good at that too." 

Noi paused for a moment and looked up at Pierce. "What?" Pierce looked back at him. "What?"

Noi stared at him confused. "Did you just say what I think you just said?" Noi asked, Pierce stared back at him. "Said what?" He sounded confused like is he just asked him his life story after greeting him. "That Leif was a good kisser- or was just that my imagination?..."

"Imagination."

Noi, let out a sigh of relief. "Well that's the only good thing that's coming out of this, I'm going crazy,"

"Take a nap," Pierce suggested. Noi eyed him. "Why?" Pierce shrugged. "It helps me,"

Noi slightly smiled. "You know what, I'm going to go try that Pierce, thanks for the idea!" And with that, he ran off into the other room, and with that, another person came in the room- well teleported in the room; and they were Leif. "It's like your trying to expose our relationship at this point, I mean I appreciate the compliment but I thought you were supposed to be quiet and not that talkative too."

"I guess you changed me,"

"And it's not that much of a bad thing I assume."

. . .

A/N: Thank you all for 1k reads, everyone! I'm so glad you like my works! One-shots in the works need more of an explanation to, so I'll have to get on that.