He Cares(Rhys x Pierce)

Request by:  No one/me.

Pairing: Rhys x Pierce

Type: Hurt/Comfort, and Fluff

Extra: I like this ship so I decided to write something on it, it's a wholesome one. An alternate version to the fall festival if it went another way/became angsty, this was written a few episodes before what we saw what the actual Fall Festival was like.

Words: 4000

. . .

Ava's eyes sparked as she heard the music from the distance, the band, her childhood, all the nostalgia of it coming back to her once. She was quick on her feet when she rushed to where the band usually was placed, it was the same band that played when she was a child, never losing the charm it had as a kid. Ava heard the Daemos follow after her, telling her to slow down, but she wouldn't she wanted to hear the music up close herself. 

Ava swiftly made her way towards the band, pushing her way to the front of the crowd completely oblivious how loud the music actually was. She had gotten used to loud sounds, they barely phased her. However, this wasn't the case for the Daemos, particularly Pierce who had the best hearing out of all of them and wasn't faring too well with the volume of the music. Over time as the lard music blared, he other Daemos managed to eventually adjust to the sound but Pierce was struggling to do so, but he didn't say anything about it.

The crowd was pushing him around as if he were some sort of ragdoll while the music was easily overwhelming him by how loud the volume was, he was starting to get irritated but the thing was he didn't want to say anything but he knew he had to. Ava looked so happy while listening to the band, something that seemed like she had been waiting a long time for and he didn't want to ruin it just yet.

He wasn't sure how he'd get out of the situation he was currently in. He could just endure it hope for the best out of it but he knows too well that if he didn't get away from the music sooner or later he'll most likely start freaking out about the overload of noises and irritation. Even is he didn't want to make Ava unhappy he had to for his own sake.

Pierce placed a hand on Ava's shoulder, gently shaking it to where Ava noticed and turned around giving Pierce a smile. "Ava, can we go see the other things you wanted to show us now?" Pierce asked, he had to slightly raise the volume of his voice which wasn't a problem, Ava gave him a surprised look, why would he want to leave, they just got here? She noted that he had a panicked look on her face but shrugged it off what he said with a "C'mon Pierce!  Today is a day to have some fun and we can check out some rides later on," Ava decided.

And again started up another sound, although, it was even louder this time then it was with the previous song. Though it wasn't entirely Ava's fault, he didn't blame her, she didn't know that he had the best hearing out of the group or that they could all be easily affected by the music either way. And so he waited, trying to get his mind off the loud sounds coming from the music, it'd be best to avoid something like this if possible.

But then as the song ended Ava started to walk off, saying it was time to go check out more stuff, and he couldn't have been more relieved too, however, that didn't last for long because of Leif.

Leif, who had the second-best hearing overheard the exchange and he thinks he knows what's going on, and so, he continued to over and over again drag them back to the music, thinking that the reason Pierce wanted to get away from the music was to impress Ava with one of the games at the festival, however, he was very wrong. Almost every time he did it, he succeeded which resulted in them going back to the loud music and large crowd that continually stressed Pierce out to be by.