Important A/N

This is a very important thing for you too read.

. . .

So, if you're wondering why this is so important is because, I will be rewriting some of the things I previously wrote here, which means they will be unpublished and changed due to how I unaccurate I view them to be, and how I don't like how I wrote them.  I can assure you that they all won't be rewritten mostly because I have a few in mind that I want to be rewritten.

These are my main targets:

Monster (Ava x Pierce)

I'm Sorry (Leif x Noi)

Guilty Feelings (Noi & Pierce) Part 2

. . . What are the main reasons for them being rewritten? . . .

They both have different reasons for each of them.

Why is the Leif x Noi series being rewritten?

Because of these reasons:

1. I didn't like how Noi's reason to kill Leif went unanswered, along with him suddenly leaving after he killed him. I want to expand more on that especially with why Noi left and why he snapped suddenly.

2. I felt that the way Pierce admitted to helping Noi kill Leif was very out of character for him, he doesn't talk that much so he shouldn't have had that long of a monologue. Also, I now realize that it makes more sense for Pierce to have not taken part in killing Leif even if he doesn't like him.

3. Pierce would have been given a grave even deadly punishment for doing that since that is probably against the rules, he was not given that.

4. I wanna expand more on the concept.

5. I want to add some character death/character betrayal. 

Why is the Monster series being rewritten?

Because of these reasons: 

1. I do not like how Ava reacted so negatively in a matter of a few lines, it went too quick.

2. Characters are not properly characterized by how they act in the first part.

3. Due to Pierce's past which I have planned, I need to plan the scene out differently. 

4. I plan to expand on his past in the 3rd and finale part, which means angst. Lots of it.

. . .

The Monster series will be unpublished and then republish together in order so there's no confusion, along with the Noi x Leif series too. 

So besides that, that's all you need to know. 

See you next time