Chapter Sixteen

It had been a few days and they were still at the hotel. There was still no call from Andrew to tell Jack that they were safe to come back. No one had even thought of some kind of plan to bring them back. They had barely left the hotel room. Beth left to go to the spa once and she got a haircut. It was nice and it made her look different. This made it clear to Jack that she was staying, she was changing her look so she would be less recognisable. She didn't think she could go back on her choice now that she had made it clear.

Beth had learned so much about Jack over the past few days and they had actually started to become a lot closer. It was weird but she didn't feel like a victim anymore. It was him and her on this together. Right now it didn't even feel like they were on some illegal trip. It felt like they were on holiday together but she knew that when they started moving again, it was back to reality. This was not a fun holiday, this was illegal and there are some serious consequences if anyone finds out.

"People will be wondering what we are doing in here, we have barely left the room" Jack said

"Well, we are on our honeymoon, they would expect it" Beth joked

"That's true" Jack laughed "Although if we actually were on our honeymoon, they would definitely hear us"

"Oh really?" Beth challenged him

"Oh i would make you scream" Jack said confidently

"I'm sure you would" Beth said

"Sarcasm?" Jack questioned

"Every guy in the world says that and then they can't actually live up to it" Beth said

"How many guys have you been with?" He joked "And I keep to my promises"

"Okay then, I'm sure" Beth said getting up out of the bed to go to the bathroom and choosing to ignore the first question

"I could show you better than i can tell you" Jack winked

"Friends don't do that" Beth stated

"Actually, some friends do" Jack shrugged

Beth shook her head and rolled her eyes at him.

She went to the bathroom and changed her underwear to a bikini and put a sundress over it. It was very hot today and she was wasting no more time inside. Plus, the room was very tension filled. Not bad tension, sexual tension which was strange. She needed to get out of there.

Jack actually got out of the room and followed Beth to the pool which was basically empty. Just a few older people dotted around. Beth stripped off her sun dress and threw it at Jack's head as he was staring at her.

"What was that for?" Jack frowned throwing the dress back at her

"Don't stare at me" Beth frowned laying down the sun chair

She took out the sun cream and applied to her body, not wanting to burn.

"That isn't helping the situation" Jack complained

"What situation?" Beth asked

"I haven't had a good release in a while if you get me, you stripping off and rubbing cream all over your body isn't helping" Jack casually explained

"Don't look at me then" Beth said surprised at his words.

She hoped no one around them had heard what he was saying. How inappropriate.

They lay out there for a few hours. Beth was hoping for quiet but with Jack around, that's hard. He continued to make dirty comments at her. He really needed to go have a cold shower. She was not looking forward to sharing a room with that tonight.

"I'm going back to the room" Beth stated picking up her stuff and walking off, feeling his eyes on her as she walked away.

Jack didn't follow her which she thought was perfect. She jumped into a shower and washed all the sweat and sun tan lotion off her body. Once she was done, she put her underwear on and wrapped her body in a towel before leaving the bathroom to get some clothes.

"Holy shit" Beth said as she saw Jack laying on the bed grinning at her

"What?" Jack smiled

"I didn't know you had come in here" Beth said going to her bag to get clothes

"I'm going for a shower" Jack said

"Make sure it's cold" Beth mumbled

She could feel him tug on the towel wrapped around her body making her grab it and turn around to face him.

"What are you doing?" Beth frowned

"I need a towel" Jack smirked

"There is plenty of other towels in the bathroom, you don't need this one" Beth said gripping it tighter

"Come on, give me the towel" Jack grinned

"No" Beth argued

"Yes" Jack stated

"Make me" Beth challenged, not knowing if she would regret it or not

Jack let go of the towel and moved closer to her.

"I will," Jack said before grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her into a hard kiss.

Beth was shocked at first. Jack was kissing her and she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. She was also in no rush to stop it and neither was he.