Chapter Six: Waking Up In Hospital

Warning: Corpses, suicide references

Flashback
? POV
"come on you three, no time to waste." I said to the three kids. Ever since my four close friends died, I had to take care of their kids Belarus and Ukraine. We walked to a small park late at night because we usually felt nocturnal. I sit down at a bench and notice that there's one other kid there with his father, but the kid was different, his head was shaped like a rectangle and he had wings, I just thought he was a special child. I wasn't worried about the kid but his father was up to something. I then recognise the father to be the great USSR and I try to evert my attention to something else which was a man being mugged. I knew Ukraine knows what's good and bad so I went to help the poor man even if he was a grey head.
When I got back the kids had dissappeared, I assumed that they went into the small bug garden but they were nowhere to be seen. I kept looking and looking but I couldn't find them. I lost them, Ukraine, Belarus, and my own daughter Estonia.
I'm a terrible father.

Present time
Estonia's POV
I wake up in a hospital room by myself. That dream I had showing what my father saw the day soivet took us, bad memories that day. A nurse walks and smiles happy to see me awake. It was a country but I couldn't tell who. She turns around and sits in a chair next to the bed. it was Canada, but I never knew she studied medical. "How are you feeling Est?" she said. Great my other nickname, Est. "I'm alright, I think, what happened?" I asked her. From that question she started to look sad. "You fell of your old tree house decking, if Ukraine didn't catch you, you would have been dead." she told me. Thank god Ukraine did that, I never wanted to die, but what I saw terrified me. "Can I ask now, what made you do that Estonia?" She wondered. I didn't want to say but I had to. "It was the corpse of my father." I answered. Canada was shocked by my answer. She looked at her watch. "I-I need to go." she said. She got up and hugged me and then left, and not soon after I started to drift into a sleep.

Canada's POV
I feel bad for Estonia, she found her father dead and well its just Horrible, I couldn't take seeing my father France dead. I head out the hospital to see three countries, one was Ukraine but I didn't recognise the others. "I just hope she's okay, it won't make sense being the two baltic states." said the female country with a white and deep red flag. When she said that I knew who they were, because the three baltic states are Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Ukraine saw me and walked up to me. "Is Estonia okay?" he asked worried about his best friend. "She's fine, and before you ask she saw her fathers corpse." I answered. He gave a shocked look, nodded and then headed back to the others.

Ukraine's POV
I came home to see Germany crying in the hallway, I go up to him worried if anything had happened. "Oh hi Ukraine, I went to see what Estonia saw, and found this note, it's for her, Belarus and you, and I'm crying because it reminded me about my sister third reich's suicide note." he said. I take the note from him and read my part of it.

Dear Ukraine
I'm sorry for that I did this in the same place you saw your parents, aunt and uncle die but I didn't know anywhere else to go that you would find it. In the tree house I put something your family had left to help you and your sister remember them when they where on holiday. I hope you have a fantastic life, keep your dream of being a doctor, and don't let your depression get you down.

That last part hit me hard, my depression was a big issue in my life, one person says one bad thing about me I start crying, that's why I never had many friends. "Are you okay?" Germany asked me, seeing I was on the edge of crying. I nod and then head up to my room to let the tears run free. Now I wish I shot myself when soivet gave me a gun, so I wouldn't have to deal with this crap.
I just want to die, so I can be with them.

______________________________________
781 words and I am a terrible person to these countries especially Ukraine and Estonia...
BELARUS JOIN THE GROUP!