Chapter Three: Down With The Soviet Union

Warning: death

Ukraine's POV
After a couple of days estonia was aloud back in with me, but I wasn't aloud to leave the outbuilding, the only other two people who could come in was soivet and Belarus. I woke up and got ready to do the daily routine, wait for Estonia to bring me breakfast, pace back and forth in the building, answer questions that the over soivet Union members told Belarus, and then sleep for the rest of the day. The door opens and I expected Estonia but it was soivet instead, he had my breakfast in his hands but I probably won't eat it because no one's watching me. "Ukraine I need to speak with you about something," Oh no that's bad, he wants to talk with me, "I was reading a book about you and Belarus' family, and I found out that you two are siblings, but why did you two and estonia not say anything?"
I was surprised that he found out, we had a reason why we didn't tell but it was kind of stupid.
"We never told because we knew you didn't really like me and estonia so just that you could punish us and not feel bad." I told him
But sometimes I like the pain, it makes me feel like what I need to be in my life.
Gone.

Belarus POV
I had a talk with soivet about me and Ukraine being siblings but I didn't know why I was told not to say so I said that Ukraine was the best person to ask. Later that day soivet was acting strange, he was falling a lot, acting nice to everyone even if they did something wrong, he even let Ukraine come into the house and everyone was asking about his leg.
Me and Kazakhstan go to check on soivet and we find him laying on the ground shaking. We both ran to him and saw that he had multiple cracks in his skin. "D-Dad are you o-okay." Kazakhstan asked scared if anything was wrong.
"I'm falling apart, but you'll be okay being independent, Kazakhstan you have all your siblings and Belarus you have Ukraine and Estonia to help, just don't declare war on anyone else you two." that was his last words before he faded into dust.
I hug Kazakhstan to comfort him but the tears wouldn't stop. "I'll tell the others about it, you can do what you can." the last thing I saw was his red soivet flag turn into a light blue.
I walked downstairs to see everyone bothering Ukraine, still talking about his leg, until russia noticed the tear marks on my face. He came up to me and kneeled down so we where at equal hight. "Belarus, what made you cry." he asked me.
Before I could answer everyone's soivet flags disappeared and got replaced with different ones, so they knew the answer.
"Rest in peace father."

______________________________________
495 words