{Chapter 4: The Party}

The car ride to the party was silent neither he nor I would start talking after a few minutes driving; he started to play with the radio and changed from one song to another. After a while it started to get on my nerves so I decided to turn off the radio since he really wasn’t picking a station

 “Don’t TURN OFF THE RADIO!” he said while looking at me with a scary expression and turning it back on.

“It’s my CAR and I can do whatever the hell I want” I started to turn off the radio again when he graved my hand and gripped it really tight as to show he was in control. After a few minutes he let go of my hand and I just graved the steering wheel, I could see his fingers indented in my hand. I decided to not engage in any conversation with him. I swear he has anger issues and he better get check out, I made a mental note to talk to my father about that, in second thought to my mother instead.

We finally arrived at the party after driving like half an hour; I got out of the car and started walking toward the house without waiting for him. When suddenly I felt how someone pulled me back.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He said. He seemed really pissed. I really don’t understand Dylan at all. He knows that our engagement is not real in the sense that I don’t love him, yet he is acting like if I belong to him.

“Um to the party, don’t you see” I replied.

“I clearly see that, what I don’t understand is why the hell you are not waiting for me?”

“Look I am not in the mood to babysit you and I am pretty sure it is not your first time coming to a party. I am pretty sure you can find your way around the party”

“YOU’RE MY GIRL AND YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME” 

“First of all don’t yell at me I am standing right in front of you and secondly I am not your girl!”

He gripped both of my hands and was about to say something when suddenly someone interrupted him. He let go of me really quickly.

“Hey girl, what are you doing out here the party’s inside” Jenny said

“Who is this handsome gentleman?” She finally said when she realized that Dylan was standing next to me.

“He’s a friend” I replied very quickly, I just pleaded to god that he would go with it and not tell her I was not in the mood to explain her the whole story right now.

“Yeah, just a friend” he said “and you are?”

“Well just a friend, I am Jenny; Kyra’s childhood friend and best friend. So just a friend, do you have a name or something?”

“Ha ha I like you, your funny and yes actually my name is Dylan. Nice to meet you”

“Cool. So what are we standing here for lets go back to the party”

“Yeah lets” is all I could manage everything felt so surreal my best-friend meeting my fiancé for the first time and I was lying about our relationship. I was glad that Dylan decided to follow along in my little façade.  When we got inside the party I could see the speakers move to the rhythm of the song. It was a fast paced song and everyone around us was dancing crazy and bumping into everyone. Some drunk guy spilled beer all over me as soon as I walked in.

“Hey girl, my bawd” he said

“It’s okay Jake”

“Wait how da yi know my lame” he spurred

“Jake we have been friends since kindergarten” at that point he finally looked at my face and realization hit him.

“KeeeRa” he mumbled all confused

“Yes Jake it’s me, boy you sure are drunk let’s get you to your room”

“But my housie is gone I lost it”

“No Jake this is your house”

“REAZZY!” he exclaimed while looking surprise “Why so mucho people” (Really Jake Spanglish)

“You’re throwing a party remember” Jenny finally said

“Well catch it before I lose it for eveeeeeeeeer”

“Yeah you have to get to bed now you are not making any sense” I said “I am taking him to his room now catch you guys later” I started to guide Jake up to his room in hopes of him finally getting some rest and get sober before his parents get here and kill him. I was relief that I left Dylan down there but at the same time worried that he was going to spill something out to Jenny before I had the chance to explain it to her. Because we always said that we were never to get married to someone that we did not love we were not gold-diggers.

Dylan Point of View

I watched as she led him away upstairs finally some alone time so I can find my next pray because daddy needs to get some. But first I had to ask this girl Jenny if she knew anything about Jake’s and Kyra’s relationship, it looked innocent but I am not going to get cheated on. Never! I cheat first.

“So what’s the deal between Jake and Kyra?” I asked Jenny, who looked taken aback by my sudden question.

“Oh them nothing we have all been best-friends since kindergarten and are like brothers and sisters we take care of each other”

“So does she like have a boyfriend?”

“None that I know of”

I had to ask her it was killing me to know.

“Is she a virgin?”

“WOW HOLD ON BUCKORU!” she exclaimed and everyone stared at us. I saw a few guys out of the corner of my eye start walking toward us looking all tense and clenching their fist. If they wanted to fight I would give them a fight. I never back down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys i have to get started in my Psyc homework , i will try to finish this tommorrow and edit but school is school

XOXO

DarkAngel91