Chapter 5: {The Party 2.0}

{The Party 2.0}

Dylan Point of View

The guys approached Jenny and pulled her back like if I was going to kill her or something. I bet they are football players since they are big and muscular. I saw that Jenny was trying to get pass the guys, but they wouldn’t let her. Oh well I guess I’m screwed but I am not showing this guys any sign of weakness.

“Jenny just stand back, we will take care of this idiot for you” one of muscle man said

“no but he…”

“No but’s jenny, just stand back” he cut her off before she could finish

The muscle man was approaching me when all of a sudden we heard a screeching sound and it was jenny.

“What the hell jenny!!” Mr. Muscle said

“Well you wouldn’t pay attention to anything that I would say. So I did the only thing I am best at”

“Well are you trying to kill my ears little sis”

Oh no wonder Mr. Muscle man was trying to kill me this guy must be Jenny’s big brother.

“Hey dude I am not trying to hurt your sister we are just friends” I cut in.

“Don’t dude me, you and I are not friends and what are you trying to do with my sister huh”

“Uh nothing we were just talking about stuff’

“What kind of stuff huh are you trying to drug my sister? little punk”

“What’s going on?” I heard Kyra say from behind me

“Nothing, that I can’t handle, don’t worry about it” I told her

“Really but your surrounded by football player and you say you can handle it, what did you do?”

“I SAID DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT” she was really getting on my nerve how dare her question my manliness and in front of everyone.

“Hey don’t you talk to her like that” Mr. Muscle man said reminding me that he was still

“I can…” Kyra cut me off

“It’s okay Emmet, he is with me I think we are just going to go home now to not cause any disturbance”

“Who said I want to go home”

“C’mon Dylan let’s just go home”

“You know what whatever stay but I am going to keep my eye on you pretty boy, you do anything to my lil sis or Kyra and you are dead”

I just smirked at his remark. Nobody tells me what to do or not to do.