Chapter 8: {Everything Comes Out}

Here is the next chapter of the story, hope you like it. I hope to get more readers soon and please let me know if the story is not apealing and it sucks. so i can leave room for great writers. Critism will be taken well. I believe that by listening is the only way we can improve.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Everything Comes Out}

We all sat down to eat our food that Jezebel made. I was still shocked to find out that Jezebel and Emmet were dating but I should have known they were always spending time together. But I was truly more shocked to what Dylan said that “if they loved each other they should be together”. Like seriously what the hell, why doesn’t he say that to his parents? That we don’t love each other and that we should be allowed to look for the person that we truly love. I still can’t believe that in two weeks I am going to be married and who knows what my married life will be like.

            The guys started playing volleyball against each other Jake and Dylan were one team and Emmet and Drake were another. I really couldn’t tell who was winning or who was losing because I was lost in the sea of my thoughts. I was only able to tell every time that Emmett’s team made a score because of how Jezebel would cheer. I can’t imagine my life married and with a kid how would my friends react. Seeing them all and thinking that we are already old and about to graduate high school our lives are getting complicated. Will we all still be in touch with each other after five years? Would I learn to love Dylan and what kind of husband will he be. I am not going to lie I was worried because in the two days that I have met Dylan he was aggressive. He even slapped me in front of my family. If he did that in front of my family I have no doubt that he wouldn’t do that in front of everyone else. Or maybe he will change once we are married. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice the shadow that over casted me until Jenny spoke. She had that look the one that she always gave me when she was worried about me and that she knew I was going through something. “What’s wrong chica?” 

“Nothing why” I know there was no point in lying to her she knew me so well. I knew that sooner or later I was bound to tell her but why couldn’t it be later. If I knew my best-friend well she was not going to give up on this subject.

“Come on spit it out, what is wrong?” I knew she wasn’t going to give up until she got to the bottom of the truth. Yeah Jenny sometimes could be a total airhead but when it came down to her friends she was the girl. She had like a sixth sense or something. Even she herself says that she has a sixth sense.

“Okay I will confess but we have to go somewhere else”

“Okay fine” She got up from where she had sat down on the sand. I was so distracted I didn’t even notice her sit in the first place. She stretched out her hand so she could pull me out and didn’t let go. She was walking with determination was forgetting everyone in the beach.

“Um Jenny don’t you think we should call Jezebel she is going to feel left out and you know how sensitive she is”

“Yeah you’re right” She let go of my hand and turn around walked a few steps and yelled at Jezebel. Typical of Jenny too lazy to do anything even walk a few steps. “Jez girl talk now!” Poor Jezebel she looked at Jenny and she knew it was important she started running toward us but it was funny how she ran. Her skirt was not helping her so it looked like she was walking fast swinging her hands furiously back and forth. When she reached us Jenny continued to drag us further away from the guys.

“Okay I think this is far enough spill”

“Wait what is she going to spill” “What is going on” Jezebel was so confused. She had the lost puppy look. Jezebel is the innocent one of our group, or so we think. We never would have guess that Jezebel was going to have a boyfriend anytime soon. We kept thinking till she was maybe thirty.