#10: Just The Way You Are

"Don't freaking touch me!", you scream through sobs and screams, your eyes blank with sadness and pain, "Why do you want me to change? Why can't you love me the way I am?"

"Babe! I swear, it was just that moment, just a moment that you were in danger and you didn't know it and I could do nothing else but yes, I am so sorry, I was hella drunk, I would never call you like thi-"

"I don't care if you where hella drunk or not!", you shout, interrupting Louis, your supposed-to-be boyfriend, "What matters is that, you freaking did it, you don't even care about me because just like everyone else, you're like them, you don't care and you want me to change!"

"I care! Do you really think I don't care?"

"You don't!", you scream, quickly walking out of the room, banging the door behind you in anger "First you say that I should change because I am too simultaneous and you say that I always need someone to look after me and now this and you except me to forgive you!", you say, standing in the doorway.

Last night has been eventful, after you and Louis were arguing for the first time in your 6-months relationship.

"I don't want you to change!", Louis replies, many seconds later.

"You do!"

"Wait!", you hear him screaming, already behind you as you literally run down the stairs.

Wishing you'll manage to get out the house door without him reaching for you, you wipe your tears away, unlocking the door so as to leave. When suddenly you feel his hands around your waist, softly pulling you so close to him, close enough to feel his heart beating next to your body, but not close enough to feel it beating for you only. The familiar feeling of security of him wrapping his arms around your body surrounds you like a sweet scent of serenity and passion.

You close your eyes, letting his warm hands thumb your tears away.

"You never asked me why I ask you to be careful", he says.

You open your eyes, your chocolate eyes meeting his own emerald ones.

"Because if something happens to you, I swear to God, I won't ever forgive myself", he whispers, coming so close to you that you can feel his hot breath on your face, "And, hell, you are so special to me that words will never be able to describe how I feel."

You say nothing. All you do is stare at him in shock; He has never sounded that sweet before.

"If I could give you one thing in life, i would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realise how special you are to me. But I can't, really", he adds, before his hand ends up fondling your hair, so gently and calmly.

"Yes", you stutter, not really sure about the reason you say it.

"I freaking want you to stay the way you are", he whispers, now closer than ever to you, "I'll be there, looking after you. Just... I'm here."

You smile gently, "Yes."

"I just love you so freaking much", he says, suddenly pushing you against the wall behind you, pecking soft kisses on your neck, "I never wished you would change."

You smile inbetween your kisses, allowing him to see how happy he makes you, how happy he just made you for once again.

"I love you, too", you whisper to him, kissing him back passionately.