#9: Band Rehearsal

• Dedicated to Ariadne Fatsi

Hey there!

So, here I am, with another shot story. Special thanks to Ariadne for helping me with this. :)

Enjoy!

~ R'. xx

#9: Band Rehearsal

Your hand frantically moving up and down the mahogany guitar neck, the rest of your band jumping up and down to the beat of the drumsticks banging to 'No One Like You' by The Scorpions, one of your favourite bands. The last five minutes of your daily rehearsal were coming to end, and so was the song. Glancing over the rest of your band, you see their faces shining in gladness. You smile for no certain reason, and you keep playing, until you glance falls over something moving outside the studio door. Or maybe, someone. As you look now clearer, you see Louis, your supposed-to-be-hanging-out-with-his-friends boyfriend, waiting for you, a big smile shining across his face. You unthinkably smile back at him, and wait for the song to end to go and hug him. When the song, and the rehearsal, too, are both over, Louis rushes in through the door, leaving it open to run to you and hug you tightly. The guitar is still hanging down your neck, when he lets you off his arms and kisses your lips sweetly, your lips meeting his in a pure moment of lovingness. "Want me to help you unpack?", he suggests, saying no other words. "Yes, if you don't mind", you reply, a little bit taken away by the weirdness of his behavior. Louis has always been the one to ask you 'How are you', 'Is everything alright' first, and that, but today, it is different...

Greeting your bandmates away, you leave the studio with Louis, your guitar case hanging down your back. Your hand is in his, and you two leave the crowded street in silence, no one saying a word. You wonder if anything is wrong, but you don't decide to let him know that you're concerned about something. "So, where are we going tonight?", you ask him, as it's Saturday afternoon and the evening is close enough. "Well, tonight- Can I decide this time?", he asks you, smiling sweetly at you. You always go out with friends, and he has never chosen the place to go, the place where he likes to go. You smile back at him, before replying "Yes", at the same tone as him. "Okay then...", he looks towards the ground, and then stops walking. You do so, too, and he looks at you. Smiling naughtily, he stands in front of you, his hands slowly making their way towards the back of your neck. You feel all the tension in your body fading away, his warm touch sending shivers down your spine. You smile, and he smiles back for once more. His eyes shining, he gently pushes his lips against yours in a quick movement, and you kiss him back with great passion.

Having halfly understood what he is thinking about, you take a step back, before he finally announces what he's thinking about, confirming that claim inside your head. "Well I was thinking that we could stay home tonight", he smiles again, the same naughty way as he did seconds ago. You chuckle, now absolutely sure. "Okay", you reply, gently allowing your hand to connect with his hand, as you keep walking towards home.