#14: Good Morning

#14: Good Morning

Your eyes open wide in the infernal mid-darkness, just the moment the night is dying, just the moment the day is rising calmly. His arms are softly wrapped around your waist, as you feel his body getting so close to yours that his hot, soft breath on your neck makes your body shiver in pure gladness. Turning on the other side, you let your eyes lock up with his own sleepy ones, his so blue, deep blue eyes. He smiles, and the cloudy, dark day ahead of you lights up in seconds. His morning voice, just as harsh but also as soft as it always sounds, echoes inside the room, leaving back to you a breath of satisfaction. It sounds pretty like the droplets of rain that are constantly falling on the window of the room, with such an extraordinary power..

"Good morning, princess", he whispers, just before your lips peck a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning, Louis", you just reply. His strong arms are still wrapped around your waist, now even tighter, even stronger.

Your eyes meet his again in a rather abrupt movement, and, just for a second, he stops breathing, enjoying that familiar affection into your eyes, while he's sucking every single memory of the previous night inside his soul, to softly place it on a cloud of smoke and then take it back, to present, to the rainy morning and the droplets of rain on your window. A smile escapes from his lips, just the slightest bit naughty, just silent enough. A smile of yours replies to him in the same way, giving him the proper clue he needs, maybe..

You shut your eyes closed unexpectedly, and, suddenly, his body is even closer to yours, his hands are now holding you even tighter. Letting out a sigh of gratefulness, you let yourself fall down, right into the delight his body is offering you, straight into that deep, endless love sourcing out of his heart. That love he's trying to give to you right now so affectionately, holding your body so close to his in the mid-darkness of a rainy morning..