#3: The Fault in Our Stars

A/N: May have some spoilers here, hehe. Enjoy. :)

~ R'. xx

#3: The Fault in Our Stars

His armaround your body, as you pull your shared blanket closer to you. It's cold at the night but him holding you can make you feel warm in no time, anyway. But, tonight, it's different. You see, a friend suggested you two to watch TFiOS, mentioning that it's one of the most amazing films at the time. And so did you. The pirate you are, you downloaded and now you and Louis are watching it together, curled up on the sofa in front of the TV, sharing a single blanket but not feeling cold enough to say that you are cold. 'You don't get to chose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.' is all you manage to hear Augustus Waters saying, before a tear manages to escape from your eyes, making its way down your face. You quickly try to wipe it away, but more and more of them start falling out, and you bury your face in your hands just before Louis turns his head towards you, realising that you are crying. "Love", he mumbles, silently and softly, "Hey, love, it's like, okay", he adds, his hand now gently rubbing your back. You say nothing, all you do is curl up closer to him, your head now on his chest, hot tears of sadness still running down your face. The end of the movie has come, and Louis still holding you tight, waiting for you to let go off his arms. But you don't. You stay still, until you fall asleep there, on his arms, feeling his breath on your neck sending shivers down your spine, just because it's so calm and sincere. "Sleep tight", he whispers, pecking a kiss on your forehead, "I'll be holding you until you wake up."