Chapter Thirty-One

Taehyung's POV

  I came over to Yoongi and Jimin's house a couple of days later. Yoongi wanted to wait until the weekend was over before he started moving stuff out of his room to begin painting. He never really said why, but Jimin has mentioned something about an appointment that he had to go to.

  Understandable.

  But now that I'm here, standing in Yoongi's bedroom, I feel like the whole world has stopped moving. I didn't realize that it would be just me and him alone in his house.

  I had completely forgotten than Jimin has a job and that Jin goes to Jimin to learn dancing. I go there too, but only on Wednesday's.

  The fact that nobody was here had me feeling a type of way that I haven't felt since what happened back in Seoul. Power. I feel power.

  "-We're also going to move the bed against the wall in the hallway." Yoongi finished off his sentence. He turned to me and smiled. "Ok?"

  I pursed my lips into a thin line and scratched my head awkwardly. I wasn't listening. "Sure.. But, can you repeat everything you said?"

  Yoongi pulled in his bottom lip and started biting it as he glanced up at me. "Just follow what I do." He said as he turned around and started pulling pictures off the walls.

  I touched one of the pictures and stared at it. It's a leaf with water in the background, making the leaf pop more than it should have.

  "I didn't say I was selling the pictures." I heard Yoongi say from behind me. I turned around and looked down at him. He's wearing a light blue long sleeve that goes down to his thighs and skin tight black pants.

  His eyes fluttered as he looked down at the ground, obviously blushing because of how I was looking at him.

He tried hard not to look at me as he backed away, but I grabbed his wrist to catch his attention. Yoongi looked up at me with a shocked face. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Honestly, I'm not sure.

"Shouldn't you change into something else?" I blurted out, sounding lost as I did so. "I mean- What if your clothes get paint on it? This looks cute on you. Don't mess it up." I said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at what he was wearing.

Oh God, why did I say that?

'This looks cute on you'? Really..?

I looked at my hand, which was still holding onto Yoongi's wrist. Slowly, I moved my hand away, trying to make things less awkward.

"You're right." Yoongi suddenly said.

I almost fell to the floor right then and there as Yoongi smiled up at me with his cute and beautiful smile that I love. It's been a while since I've been the reason that he smiles.

"I am?" I questioned him.

He then nodded as he headed over to his closet. "Stand outside for a moment." He said. "I'll change clothes. Don't worry." He turned and winked at me, making me stand in shock.

I am so confused.

What's he doing? Why is he..

"Are you going to get out or are you going to stand there and watch me undress?" Yoongi asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I stared at him for a second, finding it hard to realize if he was joking or not. I wouldn't mind.. Wait, no. "I'm going." I walked away.

I stood outside his door for a minute and tried to put the pieces together, but I couldn't.

Yoongi is acting weird today.

"Okay, I changed." I heard his muffled voice say as I fanned myself off. It's hot in here.

I gathered myself together and walked back into the room, which suddenly got ten times hotter than before as I saw Yoongi standing in the center of his room. His back was facing me, which was probably the worst thing to do.

"Yoongi-" My voice cracked. I cleared my throat and stood up straighter than before, trying to not look at Yoongi at all. "How- How.. Why..?" I shut my eyes tightly and exhaled.

This boy.. Fuck.

When I opened my eyes, Yoongi was facing me, and he was merely five feet away from me now. "You told me to change." He looked down at his clothes. He had out on a tight white shirt and a pastel blue skirt that went up passed his waist. This isn't what I meant by 'change'.

But damn..

"B- Yoongi, I.." I sighed at myself for being speechless. I sound so stupid right now.

Yoongi took a step back, letting the back of his legs hit the bed behind him. "What is it, Daddy?" He asked in an innocent voice. "Am I not being a good boy like you wanted?" He looked up at me innocently as I started back.

Oh.

"Yoongi," I said sternly as Yoongi sat down at the end of his bed and started playing with his skirt with a cute smile. "If you don't stop this now, then I won't stop until we're done here."

Yoongi stopped playing with his skirt and looked up at me. "And if i don't want you to stop?" He suddenly got shy and looked away.

How can he be so confident, yet so shy?

I took a step forward, then more steps, until I finally stood right in front of Yoongi. He put his knees together, then looked up at me. "Then I won't stop." I stared right into his eyes.

  Yoongi glanced up at me and then hid his small smile. "Go ahead. I won't stop either."

~