Chapter Twenty-One

😈
-

Seokjin's POV

^(Ye you read that right)^

"-two three- Shit." Jimin cursed as his phone started ringing. He stopped dancing, leaving me to stand there all alone as he walked into his office. Nobody else could make it to the dance lessons today, and Hoseok left a couple of minutes ago. So it's just me and Jimin here.

He came back into the dance room with wide eyes. "Why?" He said into the phone, sounding kind of harsh. "Fine." He said even sharper. "I'll text you when I want you home." He said.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he said bye to the person he was on the phone with. I couldn't tell whether it was Yoongi or someone else.

"Is everything good?" I asked him.

Jimin threw his phone into his bag and then looked at me. "Come with me. Bring your stuff." He grabbed onto the hem of my shirt and pulled me towards the exit quickly.

"Woah, woah." I stopped him. He looked up at me as I grabbed his arm and brought him back. "Where are we going? Explain, please." I said.

Jimin huffed at me. "Yooni is cheating on me and I'm going to catch him doing it. Let's go, now." He grabbed onto me again and pulled.

I stared at him wide eyed, and I didn't want him to go off stalking his boyfriend, so I pulled him back once again. "Jiminie, we can't do that." I told him softly. He glared up at me.

"Why not?" He asked harshly.

His big brown eyes were practically dying to find answers, and it wasn't my place to tell..

How can I distract him..?

I looked around the room. "We still have to practice. That's what I pay you for." I stated.

"I'll pay you back." He pulled onto my shirt as he whined like a little kid to me. Damnit..

I rolled my eyes as he tried to drag me outside. "Jimin," I looked around for another distraction. "You have a meeting today."

Jimin shook his head as we got closer to the door. "I'll cancel it." He said. I sighed and pulled him back towards me once again.

"Jin, just let me-"

I pulled Jimin towards me and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Don't go, Minie."

I could feel his tense body under mine as he stood still, not knowing what to do. A part of me is using this as a distraction, but a part of me actually wants to do this anyways.

Anyone could've guessed it.

I've liked Jimin since the first two weeks I started dancing here. I didn't meet Yoongi until about a month ago, and it really hurt me, but..

Now that I know Jimin's just going to hurt himself by stalking his boyfriend, I can't let him go out there and do that to himself.

"I can't let you go." I whispered.

Jimin lightly placed his palms on my chest, shaking a little as he did so. "Jin.." he breathed out quietly as he looked straight into my eyes with his confused ones.

I held tighter onto him as I moved my hand to massage his back. "Listen to me, okay?" I placed my chin on his head. "Believe me when I say that I don't want to see you get hurt. If you feel like your boyfriend is cheating and you can't trust him, then Jiminie.. why are you even with him at this point?" I asked.

Jimin slowly rested his head on my chest. "Yoongi is my best friend, Jinnie. He always has been." He sighed. "I can't lose him."

I smiled as I ran my hands through his hair. "Do you love Yoongi platonically, Minie?"

Jimin stilled at my question. "I- I don't know.." he answered quietly. I moved backwards, leaving Jimin to stand by himself.

"Yes you do, Jimin." I said. "I'm pretty sure that we all know. You just need to admit it."

He stared up at me with his soft eyes. "He's my best friend. I love him." Jimin stated.

It hurt a little to hear that, but at least I know that I'm distracting him pretty well now. "You love him..?" I questioned him. He nodded even though his face still looked confused.

"As... as a friend..?" He questioned himself. "I mean.. it makes a lot of sense. I'm over-protective of him, and I get jealous of other people, but I think.. maybe it's because I just don't want to be alone?" He looked up at me. "Maybe I just want him to be my best friend and only my best friend. Nobody can take him away from me.. He's soft and needs to be taken care of, Jinnie.." He frowned.

I smiled at him and pulled him back in to hug me. "See? Doesn't it feel nice to admit it to yourself?" I asked him. He nodded as he placed his forehead against my chest. "But, Minie.. You say that Yoongi needs to be taken care of, but don't you think that you should too?"

  He was quiet for a moment.

"I don't want to hurt Yooni.." Jimin said.

I smiled at that. "You two are so difficult. Have you guys considered having a conversation every once in a while?" I laughed. Jimin chuckled and hit me with his small hand.

"You're so mean." He whined.

I patted his head. "I know." I smiled as he hugged onto me tighter. "Jimin.." I said. Jimin moved his head back and looked up at me, probably too close to my face at this moment. "What are you going to do with Hoseok?"

Jimin frowned at that. "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I laughed at his obliviousness.

"Never mind." I shook my head. "Just talk to Yoongi if you want answers, Jimin." I said.

He sighed and nodded. "Okay, Jinnie.."

~
If you guys are confused, let me know and I'll explain in the next chapter if you want lol