Chapter Three

Taehyung's POV

  My hair was practically dripping with sweat, so I decided to get a towel to dry it off. Just when I had placed it on my head, the door opened, revealing the two people I wanted to see. "Hey." I let the towel fall onto my shoulder. The two boys looked up at me.

  "Holy shit." The taller one said.

  I smiled and took a step towards him. "You're Jungkook, right?" I asked him. He smiled.

  "Do you actually remember me?" He asked with a sort of bunny-looking smile. I nodded my head as the other boy next to him looked at him like he was crazy. "It was only a few years ago since we graduated. I don't forget that easily." I said to Jungkook with a smile.

  I looked at the other shorter boy.

  Is this really Min Yoongi?

I remember so specifically now, walking down the hallway as a freshman and walking by the smallest boy ever, only to find out that he was actually a senior in high school. Yoongi.

Back in high school, I had a small crush on him, but now he's here in front of me, looking better than ever. He even has his hair dyed. His ear is pierced, his eyes are soft, and his skin is smoother than ever. Min Yoongi.

Holy shit.

I smiled at him as he looked from Jungkook to me. "You don't remember me, do you?" I asked him. His eyes grew wider as he tilted his head upwards to get a good look at me.

"I'm supposed to?" He tilted his head.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and nudged Yoongi. "Don't be so rude." He whispered. I shook my head as I stepped closer to Yoongi.

"Don't worry, Jungkook." I said as I still made eye contact with Yoongi, his brown eyes exploring mine with confusion as I got closer and closer to him. "I'll make sure that Yoongi remembers me by tonight." I smirked.

Yoongi's mouth opened slightly as he stared in awe. Jungkook started speaking numbers to himself quietly, using his fingers to count. "If I was a freshman when you were a sophomore, that means that Yoongi was a senior when you were a freshman, right V?" He asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, But please, call me Taehyung." I laughed. Jungkook looked down in embarrassment as Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't remember that.." He said.

I shrugged at him. "You don't have to."

Jungkook shook his legs and found a chair to sit on. "I've been standing all day. Don't you feel bad for making us stand like that?" He tilted his head. "He's right." Yoongi huffed. "I've been standing since lunch today just to get a good place near the stage, just to find out that you know him? I want a refund." Yoongi held out his hand to me.

I placed my hand on top of his and raised an eyebrow. "We could go back to my place if you'd like. We can rest." I told them. Yoongi slowly took his hand away. "No." Yoongi said as Jungkook let out "Sure!"

Bingo.

"Two against one." I smiled at Yoongi. "Don't worry, I won't kidnap you." I ruffled his hair.