Chapter Thirty

Yoongi

I walked into the store, leaving the others behind because they were taking too long. I didn't want to have to be out for longer than I needed to just to buy decorations and paint.

The store was big and it had a lot of house decorations and plants all over the place. There was little bonsai trees, and there was a lot of flowers and even Christmas trees to the right.

To the left were paintings, shelves, appliances,  furniture, and pretty much anything you can think of. It took me a minute to finally find the four aisles that held many colors of paint.

"This place is huge." I said quietly to myself as I picked up a piece of paper with paint samples on it. I suddenly felt someone walk up behind me, but I had no time to turn before their hands were wrapped around me, hugging me from behind. At first I was scared that it was a stranger, so I stood in shock.

But, the voice that came from the person was familiar. "Yeah, it's a huge building." I heard the voice of Hoseok say. I relaxed once I realized that I knew who this was. "Why are you here?" He rested his chin on my shoulder.

I wasn't really uncomfortable or anything at the fact that Hoseok was hugging me. He usually does that with people anyways, and he's done it since high school. I'm used to it.

So, I just let him hug me from behind.

"I'm here to buy stuff for my new room." I stated as I picked up another piece of paper.

Hoseok pointed at a shade on the paper, leaning forward to reach it. "That one looks nice." He said. "Which room is it for?"

"The guest room." I said. "My room."

Hoseok removed his finger. "Oh yeah." He rested his head on my shoulder and turned to look at me. "How is that going? Do you need help with anything?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "I have three idiots somewhere around here to help me." I said. "Unless you want to help me by keeping them in control." I chuckled as I put the paper in my pocket, liking the color that Hoseok picked.

"No, thanks." He laughed. "But.."

"But what?" I questioned as Hoseok sighed.

"I just want you to be happy." He hugged me tighter. "And I know how you are. If that boy does anything bad to you, he'll regret it." He lowered his voice a little bit as he spoke.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sudden change in subject. "What are you talking about-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Yooni." He breathed out. "Listen, I love you. And if anything happens, I'll blame myself for letting it happen. So please, for me and for you, please be careful with him." Hoseok said.

I could tell that he was being serious.

For once.

"Don't worry." I laughed. "You know me."

Hoseok laughed too. "Yeah, I do."

He took his hands away from holding me, and he moved in front of me to point at another color swatch. "This one's pretty too." He said.