Chapter 6: Bath Time

Demi's POV:

 "Bath time, Lillybug." I said to the small blonde.

 "No, Mommy."

 "Fine, Mommy will just take one by herself." I said, standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

 "No. Lilly wan' bath too." She pouted chasing after me.

"If you really want to, then I guess you can." I placed her on my hip and walked to the bathroom, turning the water on and making sure its not too hot. Then, I went to Lilly's bathroom and got her bin of bath bombs.

 "Pick one, babygirl."

 "This one." She said, picking out a lavender one with glitter.

 "Can I get two, Mama?"

 "Mmhmm." She reached in and got another one, this time, a white one with sparkles that smelled like vanilla. I put the bowl to the side, then turned the water off.

"Clothes off, baby doll." I said as I took off my shirt. Lilly did the same, but it got stuck.

 "Help, Mommy." She said, trying to pull the shirt off her face. I pulled it off gently, then helped her with the rest of her clothes before placing her in the tub. I took off my own clothes and stepped in the bath with her. She crawled over to me and sat in front of me. I reached for the bath bombs, then handed them to Lilly.

 "You wanna drop them in?"

 "Yes, but you can do the white one." She said, grabbing the purple one.

"Drop them in on three, okay?" She nodded excitedly. "One...Two...Three." We dropped them in and watched as the color diffused into the water, turning it a light lavender color. I washed her hair and her body, then my own.

 Lilly crawled closer to me and straddled my lap before latching onto my, causing me to let out low moan since I wasn't expecting it. I ran my fingers through her long, blonde hair. She looked up at me with lust-filled eyes and moaned loudly, then went back to playing with my breasts."Drop them in on three, okay?" She nodded excitedly. "One...Two...Three." We dropped them in and watched as the color diffused into the water, turning it a light lavender color. I washed her hair and her body, then my own.Lilly crawled closer to me and straddled my lap before latching onto my, causing me to let out low moan since I wasn't expecting it. I ran my fingers through her long, blonde hair. She looked up at me with lust-filled eyes and moaned loudly, then went back to playing with my breasts.

                                ***Sexual Content Ahead*** 

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more." She said before kissing my lips passionately, which turned into a make out session. She made her way down to my sweet spot, sucking vigorously on it. Then she started teasing me and using all my turn ons against me. I started moaning and rubbed my wetness around with my hand. Lilly put her hand down there too, moving mine out the way.

"I wanna do it, Mommy." She said circling my clit with her finger before licking her finger. I picked her up, putting her outside the bath so I could drain the water. She walked sexily to my bed, swaying her hips before climbing into the bed. While she was still on her hands and knees, I climbed in quickly after her and stuck a finger in her tight hole.

 "Mmm...Ugh..." She moaned as I moved my finger in and out slowly. "Fuck...Oh God..."I added another one, picking up speed. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

 "Stop cursing." I kissed her neck and back.

"Lay down, baby." I said, crawling on top of the bed. I kissed her passionately before making my way down to her neck and sucking on her sweet spot, just above her collar bone. I then kissed my way down her body, giving her breasts some extra attention, but skipping where she wanted me most.

 "Mommy, please." She whined, pushing her hips up as I kissed right above her kitty. I stopped what I was doing and looked her in the eyes.

 "You want Mama's mouth on your pussy, princess?" She nodded. "Words." I demanded.

"Yes, please." I bit my lip my lip before kissing her clit, causing her to moan softly. I slowly licked her slit while looking in her eyes. Then, I stuck a finger in her tight hole.

 "Mmmm..." she moaned. As I slowly pumped my finger in her, I started licking her clit, still not losing eye contact.

"M-more" I added two more fingers, pumping them faster and started sucking her clit. As she moaned loudly, she lifted her body up from the bed sheets. I pushed her waist back down and wrapped one arm around her thigh to keep her where I wanted her. 

 "Ugh..." She moaned, tilting her head back. "Mmm..."

 "Ask." I told her as I could see she was getting close."Mmm...Lemme cum." She moaned while biting her lip.

 "That's not how you ask, babygirl." I went back to sucking her clit.

"C-can I cum?"

 "Mmmhmmm." She let out a loud moan that got my pussy so wet. After cleaning her up and catching our breath, Lilly straddled me and started kissing me before returning the favor. After she finished pleasing me, Lilly laid on top of me, nursing until she fell asleep.