Chapter 1: Surprise

Lilly's POV: I laid on the couch with my head on Elizabeth's lap while she stroked my hair and tears streamed down my face. Today would've been Demi and I's three-year anniversary. She broke up with me because she said I was "too childish".

 "Do you want me to get Lambie?" Ellie asked me. I just nodded my head. Lambie is my stuffed lamb that I had since I was born. My parents gave him to me. Suddenly we hear the doorbell.

 "Pizza's here." She says walking to the door. She paid for it and brought it to the table in front of the couch before taking taking two slices out and handing one to me.

 "Thanks." I said, sitting up. We continued eating in silence until my phone started ringing. I reached into my pocket and too it out. I checked the caller ID: Unknown. I wonder who was calling me. I pressed answer.

 "Hello" I said, putting it up to my ear.

 "Hi baby." I instantly recognized the voices It sounded like they were crying. I brought Lambie closer to me, scared.

 "Why are you calling me? What do you want?" What she said next surprised the fuck out of me.

 "You"

 "No" I said before hanging up. "Who was that?" Elizabeth asked, concerned. 

 "D-Demi." I choked out.

 "Awe, babygirl, come here." She said, opening her arms up for me to enter them. I cried into her chest.

 "Shhh...Its okay...I know you miss her." She said rubbing my back.

 "What did she say?" She asked as soon as I calmed down.

 "S-she w-wants me back."

 "What are you gonna do."

 "I don't know. I still love her, but I can't forget what she did to me."

***Beginning of Flashback***

 I was Demi's house, sitting on the floor in front of the TV, coloring. Demi walked in and I knew that something was wrong.

 "Lilly, can I talk to you?" She asked, patting the spot on the couch next to her.

 "Y-yeah?" I was scared of what she was gonna say. She's been distant these past few weeks.

 "Lillian. You know I love you, right?"

 "Yeah." I was scared more now than ever since she used my full name.

 "I don't think we're gonna work out anymore.

" "W-why?" I croaked out as my voice cracked and tears streamed down my face. 

 "You're too childish."

 "W-what do you mean?"

 "You always watch kids' shows, you're too sensitive, you always have your lamb with you, and when I just walked in here, you were coloring."

 "If you thought that, then why did you ask me to go out with you?!"

 "Because I thought you would grow out of it, but it only got worse over time." I took out my phone and called Elizabeth to come pick me up and help me move my stuff out. Once she we got to her house, I sobbed into her for the rest of the night.

 ***End of Flashback***

 I stayed cuddled up to her for the rest of the night. This was one of the worst days ever.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter