Chapter 4: Baby Shower

Demi's POV:

 My alarm clock went off, signaling it was time to wake. Today is Lilly's baby shower. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I was done, I walked to my closet and changed into jeans and a shirt. Then, I put my hair in a messy bun before walking to Lilly's room to wake her up. I rubbed her back gently until her beautiful grey eyes opened. 

She blinked her eyes and squinted to adjust to the light. She puts her arms up for me to hold her. I put my hands under her arms and lifted her up, placing her on my hip.

 "Good morning, Lillybug." I cooed before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. She smiled and snuggled into me, hiding her face in my neck.

 "Mommy has company downstairs that wanna see you." I said, making my way downstairs. When we reached the bottom of the steps, we were met with my mom cooking waffles and bacon and Dallas, Maddie, and Dad talking.

 "Can I have a chocolate chip one for Lilly?" I ask, picking a waffles off the plate and biting into it.

"Demetria! What the fuck?!" My mom yelled, shocked before hitting me on my arm.

 "OW! What the hell was that for?!" I rubbed my arm where she hit me.

 "Just shut up and let me see my granchild." She said, holding her hands out to carry Lilly.

 "No, you have to finish cooking.

" I said turning away."Let me see her then." Dallas called, holding her hands out. I reluctantly handed Lilly to her.

"Juice?" She said, looking at me, still tired. I walked to the fridge and fixed her a cup of juice before handing it to her.

 A few minutes later, the food was done and I made a plate for Lilly and I. I sat at the breakfast bar with her sitting on my lap.

 "Ice cream?" Lilly asked, pointing to the waffles.

"Sure." I said before standing up and sitting her in the chair. I walked to the freezer and grabbed cookie dough ice cream. Then, I scooped some on her waffles and added chocolate chips on top. I handed it to her before sitting back down and eating. Once we were finished, I picked her up and walked us up the stairs to her closet. 

"What do you wanna wear today?" I ask, putting her down so she can look. She walked towards the onesies before picking one out.

 "This." She held up a bear onesie.

 "Okay, come here." I said, holding my hand out for her to take. Once she did, I lead her to her room and changed her into the onesie. I checked my phone for the time. It was only"What do you wanna do?"

"Movie?" She asked, tilting her head.

 "Sure." I cheered before walking to the movie room and letting Lilly pick out a movie. She ended up choosing 'Dumbo'. We watched that, but when it was over, I looked down and saw Lilly cuddled into me, sleeping. I put her in her bed to continue her nap. While she did that, my family and I tidied up the house. 

Lilly's POV:

 "Come on, Lillybug. It's time to get up. Everybody will be here soon, and we have to put your pretty dress on." She said as she rubbed my back.

 "Sleepy." I said before turning over and attempting to go back to sleep, but she just picked me up and held me in her arms.

 "You can go to sleep early tonight, but we have to get up now." She dressed me in a dress with a flower crown and boots.

"Do you like it?" She asked, showing me in the mirror. I nodded my head 'yes'. We walked into her room, and I played a game on her iPad while she changed.