Chapter 3: First Day

Lilly's POV:

After Demi explained the rules and punishments to me, she took me up stairs and showed me my room, bathroom, and closet. It's really pretty, but it looks like its for a 2 or 3-year-old. I guess that's the point though. 

 "Lilly, wanna watch a movie?" Demi asked, walking into my room.

 "Yea, sure." I said, letting her lead the way to the movie room. We walked to the top row of seats.

 "Pick a seat and I'll pick a movie." Demi said, scrolling through the selection. I picked a seat in the middle row and as I sit down I see Demi walking over towards me.

 "Popcorn?" I ask, giving her a dorky grin.

"With M&M's?" She smiles.

 "Of course." I say, getting comfortable. The movie starts, and I see it's 'Coraline'. Demi knows I hate that movie, so I paused it.

 "Why'd you pause the movie Lil?" Demi asks, walking in carrying a bowl of popcorn and a big bag of M&M's. 

"You know I hate this movie. It gives me nightmares. Why would you pick it?" She just shrugged her shoulders before pouring the M&M's into the popcorn and mixing it around. I started the movie and hid my face under the cover halfway.

 "Lilly, baby, come here." Demi said, smiling with open arms, signaling for me to cuddle with her.

 "No." I said stubbornly, moving to the next seat.

"Whatever you say, babe." She said before popping a couple pieces of popcorn in her mouth.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I ran and cuddled into Demi.

 "No cursing, babygirl." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. By the end of the movie, my head was on her chest and I was starting to fall asleep.

 "You can take a nap after lunch, princess."

 "Not...hungry." I yawned while rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, fine. You can take a nap in your bed." I got up, went to bed, and got under the covers, but as soon as I got comfortable, I knew I was missing something: Lambie. I got up and ran downstairs to the living room, but I bumped into someone's chest. I looked up and it was Demi. 

"Be careful, princess. We don't wanna get hurt."

  "Okay, Demi." I said, grabbing Lambie.

 "What did I tell you to call me?" She said, raising her eyebrow.

 "M-Mommy." I stuttered.

"Next time you call me Demi, I'll have to punish you, babygirl." I nodded before walking to my room and falling into a deep sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blinked my eyes rapidly as they adjusted to the sunlight before getting out of bed and going into Demi's room. I didn't see her there, so I went into the living room to see Demi sleeping beautifully across the couch. I was hungry and didn't want to wake her up, so I decided to make dinner for us. I checked the pantry to see what we had and decided to make spaghetti. When the pasta was almost done, I heard Demi waking up and walking towards me. 

"What are you doing, babe." She yawned while stretching.

 "I'm making dinner for us."

 "Why?" She asked seriously before sitting down at the counter. 

"'Cause I got hungry and you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up."

 "Just wake me up next time. Okay?"

 "Yeah. Sorry." I said. Demi got up and helped get plates, cups and silverware out. We ate then cleaned up after ourselves.

"Bath time." Demi said before walking upstairs as I followed to my bathroom.

 "Clothes off." She said while running the bath water.

 "Aren't you gonna leave?"

 "Why would I do that? Baby Lilly needs her Mommy to help bathe her." I just stared at her like she was the craziest person ever.

"I've seen it all before. Hurry up." She said walking out for and returning with a 'Lush' bag.

 "What's that?" I asked, referring to the bag in her hand.

 "A bath bomb, silly. I remember how you loved them. I even got your favorite." She said before pulling it out and handing it to me, so I could put it in. I did so, and we just stood there for a while, looking at the water change color. I got in and she helped wash me before taking me to my room and getting me dressed.

 "Do you want milk before bed?" She asked after tucking me in.

"No, I don't like milk."

 "It's a special milk, baby. It tastes different."

 "Fine." I gave in before she left again, returning with a sippy cup full of milk and handing it to me. It was surprisingly warm. 

 "What?" I questioned when I noticed Demi staring at me."Just taste it." She encouraged, which I did, letting the sweet taste fill my mouth. 

"Do you like it?" She asked, eagerly."

"Yeah, I do. What kind of milk is it?" 

 "Breast milk." She smiled. 'What the fuck?' I thought to myself. "Awww hell naw."

 "Don't curse, baby." She warned. I finished the cup before handing it to her and falling into a deep sleep.