Chapter 14

Fatima's POV:

"No way, he did not" I tried to stifle my laugh

"Oh yes he did. My twin sister Sophia had him wrapped around her little pinkie. Let me tell you this other story, you will love it" Enzo grinned, taking a deep breath before starting "Sebastian was around 12 and I was around 7 and I was out with mom right? And when we came back, mom called him and my sister, they both came out looking guilty, I didn't see anything until I heard my mom screaming and I turned around and found her holding her heart, little me just started holding her freaking out, before she bursted out laughing, I was shocked until I looked up and found a female version of Sebastian looking at me. I blinked at least three times to make sure I was seeing what was in front of me, my mom just couldn't stop laughing and she took a picture of Sebastian wearing a pink Barbie dress, with makeup done by a 7 year old all over his face, and red lipstick as the eye shadow, and his hair, oh my God, it was all tangled up while some parts were just cut off with scissors"

I couldn't hold my laugh anymore, this was just too much, so I just let it out, I laughed like I haven't done in a while, removing the tears that were forming in my eyes "I wish I would have seen it"

"Oh yeah, and up to this day, my mom refuses to give me the picture, apparently I would blackmail her dear child with it, little does she know that since I turned 15, I have been getting everything I wanted from him, or threatened to post the picture I supposedly have on Social media" He chuckled lightly, as he parked the car on what looked like a driveway, that's when I turned and started looking around me, a big house stood in front of me, with a front yard filled with small green grass and flowers covering the sides.

"We are here" He told me before getting out and opening my door for me. An elderly guy in a suit quickly came out

"I got it Sir. Lorenzo. I will take care of the things in the trunk. Your mother was looking for you. Ms. Noor" He quickly bowed his head, he knew my name?

"Pablo, I already told you, don't call me Sir, you practically raised me" Enzo responded giving the man a quick hug that made him blush

"Let's head in Fatima, we have business to take care of" he winked at me, hinting at what we were discussing in the car, he was going to vouch for this relationship, as if he was aware of it from the start, to make it more believable.

I just followed him inside the house. The outside had nothing on the inside , if I thought earlier the view was pretty, now I know from the inside it's amazing. The decor was a mix of antics with modernity, a pretty good mix if I have to say. We passed the living room and went up the big stairs

"When I heard you were coming, I was so curious, I wanted to meet the person that my brother decided to be serious with, because she will have to be pretty special and crazy enough to want to be with him, and even though the reality is a little different, I know I was not mistaken" He opened the door on his right "And this is your room Mia Regina, I hope it is to your liking"

I walked in and looked around me, from the grey walls to the king sized bed in the middle, everything was simple, yet elegant. "I love it"

"That's nice. Your suitcase should be in there too. You can relax and do your thing, diner should be in about 2-3 hours, my brother should be back, if not, I will come and pick you up."

Two to three hours? Sebastian might not be back? I wonder what kind of business he is taking care of, I know he barely slept when we were on the airplane and I know for a fact that he didn't sleep the night before. I hope he is okay

"Thank you for today Enzo, I really had fun" I smiled, feeling grateful. Enzo and I connected really fast and I feel like I have known him for years. I know if I have met him in the past, we would have been great friends, if not best friends. He is really amazing, and I feel the connection between us