28

as seokjin run up to namjoon, namjoon did something his instincts told him to. strike and run. namjoon hit seokjin once he got close enough. he turned around and immediately ran but he never knew yoongi went right behind him earlier. poor yoongi was trampled by namjoon. immediately yoongi felt pain and started to cry.
~~~
they all were sitting on the couch when jimin spoke up,"namjoon hyung!! you should be more careful. who knows what will happen if he gets hurt?"
"yeah! what if suga hyung wakes up from his littlespace thingy and kills you!! you know how scary he can be sometimes.." hoseok said out of fear because he experienced suga hyung's wrath. jungkook looked at taehyung,"you dum dum! ofcourse he won't get off his mindset yet. he is in a state of shock ya' know. that happens to me." jungkook spoke.
namjoon sighed in relief,"i feel so bad.. but now i have to do cleaning instead of the workers." namjoon said, sighing sadly again.
yoongi suddenly spoke,"yeah? who said i wouldn't be out if my mindset?"
everyone looked at him in shock, especially namjoon.
"now come here, namjoon and stay right here like a nice guy you are!!" yoongi shouted, as namjoon got up to ran away.
~~~
after one hell of a beating yoongi came back alive covered with red stains on him,"y-yoongi!! what did you do?!?" seokjin yelled at yoongi in a shocked voice.
yoongi smirked evily, recalling the memory of him and namjoon.
°°
a few minutes ago
°°
yoongi had caught up to namjoon. yoongi pushed him into the kitchen as namjoon tried to fight back.
yoongi started speaking,"ehh? you want to trample me again?.. lets see what you think about getting stained with red!!" yoongi grabbed something nearby, wanting to hit namjoon with it. namjoon caught what yoongi was holding and squeezed it with alot of pressure. it broke! ketchup splattered around the kitchen area they were and their clothes. namjoon pushed yoongi away running to a room while yoongi was distracted.
°°
present time
°°
yoongi stopped smirking before speaking,"just ketchup. also, you should go look at your kitchen."
seokjin gasped getting up to go to his kitchen,"not my beautiful kitchen!!!"
yoongi sat down next to jimin,"oh by the way jimin. namjoon is covered in ketchup, he went to the nearest room to hide which was yours. he is probably on your bed." yoongi said, wiping off some ketchup that was on his face. jimin gasped, his eyes, widening. "namjoon!!!! those are white sheets!!!" jimin yelled before running off to his room to safe his dear beautiful bed.
yoongi scooted more in, eventually sitting next to jungkook. easily getting rid of jungkook, knowing he isnt a complete dumbass by saying,"i hugged your bunny stuffy."
jungkook shot up running to his bunny stuffy before it gets real stained. he scooted next to hoseok, knowing how to get rid of him. "hey, there is some sprite in my room you should get it." yoongi said while hoseok immediately ran to yoongi's room. lastly.. taehyung. taehyung slowly looked at yoongi, he felt like shitting himself out of fear. yoongi jolted at him, but stopping in the middle because taehyung already ran off. yoongi sighed in relief,"dear god. when did i live with such dumbasses?"