12 - disgrace

But He wasn't prepared for this.

"Yoongi baby.. Why did you take kookie's stuffy, eh? You know it isn't yours." Jin tilted his head, with a motherly look held on his face.

Yoongi couldn't handle this caring voice, he had to slip. He felt little already.

Bursting into tears, Yoongi didn't realize he was crying, "First o-of all! 'm not a baby! B-Being a baby while 'm actually older i-is a d-disgrace!.. S-Secondly, I stole it because... it looked weird." Yoongi started to yell, but slowly his voice began to decrease into a soft tone.

Sighing, Jin grasped Yoongi's hand, caressing it ever so softly. "Hey hey, don't yell at me like that,."

Feeling pissed off, Yoongi, who had fell out of little space, shot a death glare at Jin. "If you don't let go of my hand, I will fucking kill you."

Jin released the grasp he put onto Yoongi's hand, he look Yoongi exactly in the eyes, speaking up, "Hey.. I know you're a little. And that's okay. Because you are you, we can take care of you and help you.. I'm here."

Yoongi gasped, already slipping into little space.
"Y-You dumb peasant! I-It's King Yoonie Bear to you! 'm not lower than you." Yoongi crossed his arms, the stuffy falling out of his arms. Jin smiled widely, "There is my baby boy!" Jin tickled Yoongi's side. As a result, Yoongi giggled.

Jin acomplished his goal.

"Hey baby, should we introduce King Yoonie Bear to everyone else?" Jin smiled kindly at Yoongi, gathering yoongi's stuff.

Yoongi looked at Jin, "W-Well, If t-they are mean to King Y-Yoonie Bear, h-his fine knight w-will kill them, right? T-they will be banished!"
"Didn't you just say I was a peasant?" Jin laughed, while Yoongi gasped, shaking his head no. Jin grabbed Yoongi, "Lets get you out of those icky clothes, hm?"

Yoongi danced, smiling widely, "Ewwie! Gross! 'm in icky clothes!"

Yoongi smiled widely at Jin. Jin smiled back.

Jin looked at Yoonie's eyes. "What outfit do you want to pick~?"

 "What outfit do you want to pick~?"

Yoongi created an outfit of his own

(disgrace)

bring shame or discredit on (someone or something).
"you have disgraced the family name"

-
Word count is 364