3 - dinner

Jin dragged Yoongi to the Van he drove in, yoongi sighed. Jin started the car, starting to drive. Yoongi frowned, slipping into headspace about 5-7 years. Yoongi spoke, barely inaudible. " Am I going to get a time out..?" Jin parked the van and stared at yoongi, " Speak up please." Yoongi realised his actions and acted big, "Will I get no dinner..?" Jin mentally facepalmed, "You'll get dinner but you can't go in your studio tomorrow" Yoongi was literally out of his headspace," WHAT! BUT I HAVE TO WRITE A SONG"  Jin got out the car and yoongi did the same, " well its because you need rest, you haven't gotten  any sleep for the past few weeks" Yoongi and Jin went into the dorm and Yoongi went to his bedroom. Yoongi was saddened at the thought he couldn't go into headspace, he was completely stressed with their songs and performances but he didn't want to dissapoint ARMY. Yoongi sighed, pouting softly. He fell asleep as soon as his body hit the bed forgetting about dinner.  Jin mentally sighed, "Yoongi is going to get a feast tomorrow" Yoongi woke up as the sun hit his face. He cursed because he forgot to close the blinds. Yoongi got up, took a shower, almost falling asleep in the shower. He picked out his clothes, staring at all the bright colored ones for his little space but yoongi looked back at the dark colored shirts.

 He picked out his clothes, staring at all the bright colored ones for his little space but yoongi looked back at the dark colored shirts

He picked out RIOT SOCIETY sweater and some long black pants.  He went to the living room, on his phone to find a pacifier on the floor and Jungkook playing with some blocks.  He looked at taehyung confused. Taehyung spoke up, " Yoongiiiiii We just found out that Jungkook is a little!" Yoongi 's heart was broken. He realised he couldn't be a little around them. He would never show his little side ever. Yoongi was saddened, " Oh.. Okay. " Yoongi turned around and walked backed into his room. Taehyung thought, * what is wrong with him?* Yoongi cried and cried, knowing that he will be a problem for BTS since there is already a little. The door to his room opened..
~
dinner
a main meal of the day, usually taken in the evening.