6 - instant noodles

Chocolate Cheeks

He started a new beat for his song

3 weeks, 6 days, 7 hours, 26 minutes in the studio.
364 calls from the members.
1946 calls from jin.
Like yoongi could care.
There were only 2 cups of instant noodles, 57 cups of coffee and nothing else.
Yoongi stared at his computer with dull, blank eyes. Suddenly there was keys unlocking the door. Yoongi snapped out of his trance and put a chair to the door. Unlucky for him. God of destruction broke the door open. Yoongi hissed at how bright the light was. Jin started to yell, " what the fuc- FUDGE. LOOK AT ALL THIS MESS! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU LIKE 1000 TIMES. IT'S ALMOST BEEN 4 WEEKS SINCE YOU WERE HERE. CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS SOME PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT YOU." Yoongi yelled back, his voice was hoarse. " YOUR THE ONE I WANTED TO TRUST! I WAS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT JUNGKOOK BEING LITTLE AND... AND... YOU ACCUSED..YOONIE FOR HATING HIM! I...I DIDN'T SAY I HATE HIM!" Jimin melted, "Yoongi baby...He didn't mean it." Yoongi tried to push them out put yoongi was too weak and skinny. Jimin picked up yoongi and hugged him.
~
instant noodles
noodles that can be prepared instantly when put into a microwave with water.