The End

Hey guys! So I haven't updated or even been on wattpad for 9 months! and I'm sorry to say that won't be changing anytime soon. Upside Down was never a serious project, something to do on the side, and as I grew older the more ridiculous my writing seemed. Maybe one day I'll come back to it and re-write the whole thing but for now I'm sad to say, this is the only thing you'll get, the summary of how Upside Down ends.

I believe we last left off at Emerson's escape? Well that's as good a place as any.

Emerson's pack had been looking for his dad when they arrived at his house to find it had been ransacked. immediately they blamed the cats. Meanwhile the doctor lady set up a scene in the cat's territory that got them upset with the wolves. With both pack and clan angry, they group together a bunch of "tough guys" who are basiclly a bunch of pissed off rednecks (wolves) and pissed off classy/middle class people (cats). The leader of both packs start fighting and a riot breaks loose.

A few minutes after it starts, it stops because Emerson and co. escape and explain it all to the wolf/cat leaders. Just as he finished, Doctor lady woman and her pack of mutt weirdos barge in and start terrorzing everyone. while at first the cats and wolves work alone, Emerson encourages cooperation and they begrudingly work together.

then doctor lady woman person lets loose her most dangerous weapon: The Beast. Although a cheesy name, Beast is the most brutal and aggresive mutts she has. He, along with nine others from his pack, were kidnapped by the doctor lady woman person girl as young children and treated to her special serum that turns people loco. Beast, being the most alpha-type one (he probably could have been alpha had he grown up in his pack), took control of the situation as best he could, keeping the others safe. When he met Kriss they instantly connected, becoming best friends and Beast wanted to protect her like a brother would.

Unfortunately,  no matter how strong mentally or physically he was the serum took over and Doctor lady woman person girl bitch used him to 'train' Kriss more aggressively.

Though, because of doctor lady WPGBA (woman person etc.) taking most of the guards and Beast with her, Kriss was able to break free, shift into her cat monster creature and fight Beast off.

The cats and wolves, though not spiritually fighting together, physically they kicked ass mostly cause they out numbered the mutants by A LOT. Emerson chased Doctor Lady WPGBAV when she ran because she knew she was losing. Doctor Lady WPGBAVT tries to stab Em with a needle filled with a toxic concoction but misses and decides that dying is better than living and knowing you gave up so she shoots herself with the remaing concoction. As she dies in Emerson's arm she says "You'll never find the antidote, never! I've hidden it where youll never look!" which was dumb cause Emerson didnt even know about the antidote and thought they would just have to "put down" the mutants like rabid dogs.

Meanwhile, Kriss fight Beast, they both almost die but Kriss saves herself and Beast.

They successfully capture all mutants and keep them in captivity. it take months but they finally find where she hid it, they inject it into everyone. It works on everyone except Beast, who right after coming down from his serum induced delusion, runs away screaming never to be seen again.

All the mutants are physically decent but mentally wrecked cause of their treatment. Kriss and other decide to help them.

Kriss and Emerson kiss, fall in love, get married and have three kids. the oldest being a boy, and two adopted girls. Kriss almost dies from the child birth because of the trouble interspecies breeding takes. she has to get all tubes or whatever taken out so she cant have more kids.

Emerson is now the Pack leader, has a beard, and is always wearing plaid. Kriss is still helping those mutants and has opened a bakery. Over the years she has grown a few inches but mostly has gotten  chubby. Emerson loves it. Everyone thinks shes adorable.

Their son isnamed after a friend they had that died when Doctor chick raided the house (can't remember the name) The boy goes to college, gets a teaching degree, falls in love with a dude. Kriss is happy for him, Emerson is weirded out but after a talk with Kriss is O.K. with it. Their first daughter becomes a leader somewhere (like a really good politician or something like CEO). Their third, and quietest child is an artist. She manages the shop with Kriss while on the side she writes, draws, and paints.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

Again, I'm terribly sorry and hope this somewhat compensates for it. if you have any questions, comment below.