I chose my partner

Yeeyyy finally an update :D before I start I just wanted to say I WANT THIS YEAR TO END AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , it’s been the worst KPOP year ever!

Seon’s POV

I recalled what happened last night, was it real or was I dreaming? I’m confused why would he ask me to call him oppa? Oh well I’ll find out later I’m hungry and I need to eat, so I rushed to Sehun’s room and asked him to accompany me downstairs because I’m shy to go downstairs alone I still don’t know any of them very well but Sehun. As soon as I sat on the table I realised I was sitting in front of that JERK! I don’t even know why I’m calling him a jerk, it’s just that I get pissed off every time I hear his name, voice or see his face. He kept staring at me and it made me feel so uncomfortable, I tried to avoid him, so I asked Suho “can I speak to you for a moment before you leave?” he smiled and nodded. I excused myself and went to my room. Minutes later Suho oppa came in, “is there anything bothering you?” he asked with worried voice”, I smiled and said “no oppa it’s just that I need to ask you if you can take me to visit my parents?” he answered “sure! But I’m sorry I won’t be able to wait for you I’ll drop you off and I’ll ask one of the members to come and pick you up, is that okay?” I nodded in agreement.

On the way to visit my parents

Suho oppa kept telling me about my childhood and my brother, hoping that I might remember some things but there was no hope, however it helped me laugh and cheer up. I really am lucky to have such great people in my life. We arrived to the graveyard, I thanked Suho oppa and he left. It’s been long time since I’ve visited, I had so much to tell them so I started to talk to clear my heart “omma, appa, I really miss you! I wish you were here with me now, I really need you, I’m lost without you, but I’ll stay strong for you appa I’ll always be your strong daughter that you’ll always be proud off. Omma I’m sorry I still haven’t found my brother but I won’t stop until I find him, I will find him and live with him happily just like you wished for. Omma you have no idea how much your daughter needed you yesterday, it breaks my heart seeing these daughters and mothers shopping together I want to cry every time I see them but I try my best not to and I know even if you’re not next to me you’ll always be there for me and protecting me . appa, omma your daughter is so lucky to have found such great people to help her through her hard time, rest in peace and keep looking out for me and my brother , I LOVE YOU.” I wiped the tears off my face and smiled because I know they’re now In a better place. While I was walking I saw someone familiar I wasn’t sure if it was the right person but I still called out his name to check “L...Lay- shi?” looks like he was wiping his tears before he turned to face me, he was surprised and kind of shocked to see me, why does he have this look on his face every time he sees me? It’s like he’s just seen a ghost, I broke the awkward silence and said “sorry if I bothered you, I’ll get going the by..e” before I could say my last words he held me wrist and said “n..no its okay, I ... I was just surprised to see you here” he then realised what he did and let go of my wrist and apologized, I said it was okay and told him the reason why I was there and he invited me to drink a cup of coffee with him.

At the coffee shop

Me and lay-shi talked a lot but every time I tried to ask him why he was at the graveyard he would avoid answering the question and would change the topic. I was really curious to know but I didn’t want to seem rude. He’s super cute, my heart would skip a beat every time I saw his cute dimple. We talked for two hours straight and then he offered to take me to SM. We decided to walk to the building because it was just minutes away. While we were walking I couldn’t stop staring at his face, the way he talks is super cute, everything about him is cute, because I was too engaged staring at him I didn’t notice that my shoe laces were undone, I stepped on them and tripped but thankfully lay-shi held me back and stopped me for falling, we were in an awkward position and our faces were so close, OMG I think I’m going to faint he’s so BEAUTIFUL XD his eyes .... nose .. a..and l...lips! I didn’t notice I was daydreaming until I heard him say “Seon-ah are you okay?” I stood up straight, smiled and nodded I wasn’t able to say a word because I was too embarrassed ,he then knelt and tied my shoe laces in my head I was screaming out of happiness *HAPPENIESS LA LA LA XD*. We carried on walking and not one of us dared to say a word, few minutes later we arrived to SM, I thanked him and said “thank you for the coffee and for walk lay-shi” and bowed, before I could enter the building I heard him say “call me oppa from now and on” and smiled, I turned around smiling and replied “yes, oppa” then hurried inside.

As soon as I entered the building I bumped into someone, I looked up to see who that person was and it was no one other than that JERK ugh why does it have to be you! He looked at me from head to toes smirked and walked off. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY? Gosh he’s so weird! I ignored what happened and rushed to my first dance class.

Looks like I’m late, I knocked and entered, the choreographer asked me to introduce myself and I did, I took a seat and the back, he said that we won’t start class until the “special person” comes, after five or ten minutes the so called special person walked in, all the girls started screaming and shouting like they’ve just seen Siwon or something? I couldn’t really get a clear vision of that person until everyone calmed down and went back to their seats, my jaw dropped, eyes became wide open when I saw who that person was, he looked at me and smirked like he was expecting to see me react this way. He showed off some of his dance moves and he was pretty good. He then asked everyone to come out and show off their dance moves and he’ll pick one person to be his partner for this year’s upcoming show. I wasn’t interested and I was actually happy to know that I won’t be picked, everyone showed their dance moves but looking at his face never didn’t look impressed by any of them, ugh what an ignorant jerk! It was my turn to dance but I said “I don’t want to be anyone’s partner, I’d rather be solo, so I’ll skip this”, that jerk spoke up and said “fair enough but at least show us your dance moves, you must be quite good, if you entered this class ever easily? Right guys?!” he asked everyone in class and they all started shouting “YEAH, COME ON SHOW US.... SHOW US” I stood up and that time my the world started spinning around me, I couldn’t balance myself, I started to have flash backs of me dancing, and me in a car accident. Every time I tried to take a step to dance the flash backs would become stronger and faster, I looked around to see everyone laughing and mocking me, including that jerk!, my vision become blurry and I felt dizzy, I felt like I was about to faint, I wanted to cry at that moment because of embarrassment but I stayed strong, I couldn’t hold myself together any longer, with my blurry vision I could see that jerks smile fading away, and before I lost consciousness I saw lays worried face and he was running toward me.

Nobody’s POV

Few minutes later Seon woke up in Lays arms, as soon she opened her eyes she saw his angelic smile that made her feel much better, she smiled back and said “oppa what happened?” Lays smile became brighter as soon as he heard her calling him oppa. He hugged her” you fainted while you were showing your dance moves, be careful next time” he said his words while looking at Kai. On the other hand Kai was burning inside after hearing Seon calling Lay oppa and seeing him hugging her, he held his anger so other wouldn’t notice anything between him and Lay. Kai had to do something so he could become a step ahead of Lay in this battle. Yes it’s now a battle between the two, they will both not give up until one of them wins and Seon is the prize they’re both fighting over. At the moment it looks like lay is a point ahead, however Kai will not allow this to go on for any longer. He stood up and said “everyone I have picked my partner, it’s .... Choi Seon”.